Saturday

It's Saturday morning. I'm standing in front of the door to say goodbye to my parents who are going for a business trip and leaving me home alone the whole weekend. "Bye Angie! Take care of yourself, honey!" My mom said. "Behave while we're gone!" My dad said. "Yes, yes..have fun you guys!" And they drove away. Now i have to change very quik before German comes.. i went upstairs and looked into my wardrobe for something to wear..when i heard the bell ringing. Fuck..i can't be...or.. I walked downstairs and opened the door..it was German. And i'm still in my pyjama's! "German? We said we'd meet in an hour? Why are you this early?" "Because i couldn't wait any longer.." omg he just makes me melt.. "But uh..first let me change... i'm.." but he cut me off. "Why put on clothes when we're going to be naked for the next 2 days baby. ;)" i laughed. He's right.. "Hahah..you're right.." He leaned in and kissed me on the lips passionately..it became rougher and rougher.. i opened a few buttons of his blouse and said.."Lets finish this in my room.." he smirked and we walked to my room. He kissed me again and i took of his clothes and he took of mine.. he made me sit on my desk and kissed my neck. "Hmm ahh oh god Germann.." he moved his hand to my bra and unlocked it..he took it off of me and let it fall on the ground. "We won't need it this weekend.." i laughed and moved my hand into his boxer.."But we will need this..."