Can't be true

We were walking hand in hand at school..i love to show everyone he's mine :). "What about you and me going to to cinema tonight?" He asked smiling. I love to see him happy..and i love it even more if it is because of me.."Sure!" "Okay, pick you up at 7." "No no wait..you can't pick me up..my parents.." "Oh..yeah that's right i'm sorry." "No problem, i just say i'm going to..a sleepover with the girls." "Ohh so you're planning to stay the night with me? ;)" "Haha shut up Germannn." He smiled and then grabbed me by my waist and kissed me...when we had to break the kiss because of Lara. "Hey Angie! And German..i'm sorry to interrupt but i wanted to ask you something, Angie." I saw German's cheek turning red and i smiled at him. "Angie can you hang out tonight? I have to talk to you about some things you know.." "Uhm..Lara.." i looked at German. "I would love to but i'm already going on a date with German.." "Oh..that's okay..maybe...tomorrow? We really have to talk. " "Yes tomorrow..is okay. Is there something wrong.." "Okay, uh no.. you guys have fun.." "Thanks." Both German and I said and she walked away. "I feel like a bad friend.." "Ah come on Angie, you're not..you know that." And he gave me a soft kiss on my lips. "Thanks German..have to go to class now..see you tonight.." "Bye baby, see you tonight." I'm walking to class right now with an ache in my stomach..i really hope Lara doesn't feel like a third wheel..But i will make it up to her tomorrow when we're hanging out. Oh shit..i forgot my biology book.. i walked back to my locker when i saw Lara kissing....with my ex boyfriend..this can't be true..