The truth

"Finally. That means i don't have to use plan B.." he said. What does he mean?!?! "W..what do you mean..'plan B'?" "Now i don't have to make you drink the whole bottle for you to tell me the truth." He said. He sat down and folded his arms. "So..you already know it?" "I do. It was even my idea.." "What do you mean 'your idea'?!" "I mean, my innocent sweet little Angie.., i made him meet you and try to kiss you so i would be sure you're over him." "German i'm so fucking sorry i.." "No Angie don't be. I understand it. And I know you pushed him away..even though you kissed him for 2 seconds..you knew what you were doing was wrong. But what's most important..you didn't let me finish what was going on about a minute ago..you felt guilty about it. That's enough for me to know that you love me.." "What in the world have i done to deserve someone like you.." i said while tears were filling my eyes and i was shaking my head slowly. "I don't know..the only thing i know is i don't ever wanna lose you..and no one can come between us." He moved closer and hugged me tight. He moved some of my hair away and put it behind my ear. "Now let's finish what we started.." he whispered into my ear. "You mean the truth or dare game?" I joked. " 'Cause it's your turn to-" he didn't let me finish my sentence and just kissed me on my lips. "You wanna play?" He asked with a sexy voice.. "Yeah, truth or dare, German?" I whispered into his ear. "Dare." He whispered back. "Fuck me.." i said without even thinking. "Hmm..can i pass this one?" He joked and he kissed my cheek. "You can..but i can't guarantee you another chance.." "Hmm..i guess i will just take this one then.." We laughed.. "You idiot.."