Making up

We start making out. His tongue invades my mouth and he presses me close against his body. "Ah fuck, your body..it feels so goood." I say between the kisses. He didn't relpy, he just smiled at me and leaned in again..he finally reached my lips. He's kissing me so passionately, that I'm struggling to breathe. I'm overwhelmed. "Oh god..Angie.." he moaned between the kisses. I've never been this turned on in my entire life..He leaves my lips and plants soft kisses my neck while also licking and biting it a little. I softly sigh. "I can't resist you any longer Angie.." "Hmm Germannn oh god, you don't have to.." i moaned while he took off my pants and planted a kiss on my inner thigh while he was slowly moving up to my sensitive spot. It made me move up my hips and run my hands through his hair. A loud moan escaped my mouth.."Ah German..i..ah..i want you.." "That's just what i wanted to hear, baby.." he said while grinning..and you can imagine what happened next ;).

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

I'm walking to my locker now. I still feel tired as hell from the passionate night of yesterday...Just when i wanted to open my locker..i saw Lara standing there. I have to make up to her... "Lara! Wait.." "Angie, hey.." she said while awkwardly walking towards me. "Hey, we have to..talk..look, I feel horrible about the Argument we had the other day..and..you're right, you deserve to be happy too, i'm sorry. I was selfish." "No Angie, it's okay. I should have told you.." "Doesn't matter, come here, my best friend!" And we hugged each other tight. I saw German standing behind Lara while we were hugging. He smiled at me. I love to see him proud.. I smiled back and he walked towards me..