-*CHAPTER 22*-

Out Of The Woods by Taylor Swift
____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!! Thanks for voting and commenting. Also, thanks for 118K 🙂 !!! I mean, I don't know how we reached that number but I ain't complaining! Luv u all 😍. SORRY!!!!!! 😰

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW! <3

-Lisa 

***

CHAPTER 22 : T H E  G I R L

"Are we out of the woods yet? Are we in the clear yet?

- Taylor Swift, Out of the Woods

Katherine

How do we get that clue? I don't want to put my hand in there. Hell no. Hell to the NO. With a capital N-O. I don't wanna bleed to death. Ugh. How in the fucking world do I do this?

I sighed then groaned then ran a hand through my hair. I looked at the fox and for a second there, I saw its eyes change color. Like, from black to a dark color of red then back to black. Though, I shrugged it off. It was just the lighting. They couldn't have changed colors, right? Right.

I looked at the bush. Looks like I'll prick my finger if I even go nearer. I took out the first clue. Maybe I'll find something written here or something. I looked at it closely and turned it around. Nothing. None. Empty. Blank. Goddamn it.

I literally touched and felt every inch of the piece of paper. I put it in front of the sunlight and saw something faintly written on the small paper.

Things aren't always as it seems.

Huh? Say what now? What does that mean? I feel as if that has a double meaning. I look at the thorns, contemplating on my decision.

To do or not to do?

...YOLO!

I leaned forward and, before I chicken out, I reached forward and dove my hand into the bush of thorns and roses. Surprisingly, I didn't get hurt. I opened my eyes, which had closed right before I put my hand in, and looked at the thorns. They were like leather and bent easily. They were fake. Damn it! I just wasted time.

I rolled my eyes and bent down even more to reach the paper. I brought my hand out and looked at the fox. She glanced at the paper and her eyes flashed red. Or maybe it was my imagination. I don't really know. I looked at the paper and read it.

•~•~• Last Clue •~•~•

I know, not many clues
But go straight
A sleeping beauty
Of hollow vibes
Tears drop from its eyes
Inside
There you will find

Okay. Sure. We're supposed to look for sleeping beauty. Amazing. Just... great. Note the sarcasm.

"3 minutes left, fighters. The prize or the names? Or both? If you give up, come back. Move faster. Look around. That is all for now." Damiano's voice called out through the hidden speakers. Shit. I'm going for the prize. I don't even fucking care anymore.

I ran forward with the footsteps of the fox following behind me.

Straight. Straight. Straight. God, I'm going straight. Where the he-