-*CHAPTER 16*-

SURPRISE!!! Second update. This was easy to write. You'll find out what happens next. To those of you who haven't seen the new description, you can see it now.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW! <3

***
Katherine

I answered the call without looking at the caller ID and heard the all-too-familiar voice of my 12 year old brother.

"Hello big sistah!" James said happily. It's not fake this time. Thank goodness for that.

I smiled and said, "Hello to you, too, James."

"Aww, I don't get a 'Hello lil bro'?!" He whined and I could picture him pouting at me. I smiled even wider but didn't say anything.

"Whatever. So, I was thinking me, you and Hayden can go out. Tonight! Pizza, movies, games, pizza." I could imagine him wiggling his eyebrows right now.

"Yeah, we can. That'll be so much fun!" I gushed. I just really want pizza.

"So, can you come home early? I really want to spend some time with my remaining family." He said, practically begging me to come home early.

"Yeah, yeah. I know, I will." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Alright. Goodbye big sistah!" He said cheerily. Jeez, I'm starting to think he's gay.

"Bye." I was about to hang up but he stopped me.

"Wait, I forgot. I love you, sis!" He said and, again, I rolled my eyes.

"I love you, too." I told him, hanging up. I went back into the cafeteria and saw a sight in front of me that broke my heart. Oh God, why?

Damiano (uh-oh)

I felt sadness, betrayal, jealousy but what overcomes all those emotions is anger.

She loves someone. She fucking loves a fucking guy and that guy isn't me.

I went to the different path to the cafeteria and when I got there, I saw Tiffany. I wasn't in my right mind at the moment. My mind was filled with anger. I did the first thing that popped up in mind. I kissed her.

'Stop! Damiano, stop!' Nicholas, my wolf, was growling at me. He was mad. Really mad. At me. But did I care? No. At least, not right now.

I smelled my mate's scent but I didn't care. I heard the most quiet and silent gasp ever. If it wasn't for my sensitive hearing, I wouldn't have heard it. I knew who it belonged to. Katherine.

Katherine

I let out a barely audible gasp as I saw Damiano kissing the slut. I stood there for a while, waiting for Damiano to push her off. He didn't. He pulled closer. I held back the tears and went to Shannen, who was writing her ideas in a notebook.

"Hey!" I greeted as I slid into the seat in front of her.

"Hey, what took you so long? Who was it?" She asked me curiously.

I made my voice a little louder, enough for all the werewolves to hear. "Oh, yeah. I was talking to one of my brothers. His name's James. He's twelve. We're going to the mall tonight."

At the corner of my eye, I saw Damiano pull away from B.B.S. and look at me but I looked at Shannen.

"Oh, I would absolutely love to meet him. And your other brother. Hayden, is it?" She gushed, jumping up and down excitedly.

"Yeah, Hayden. You will meet them soon." I told her as she squealed. I put on the best smile I could muster up and listened as she talked and talked.

Damiano

Brother? She was talking to her brother? I looked at her but she ignored my gaze and kept on talking. Oh no. I could hear pain, hurt and sadness in her gasp. I regret kissing Tiffany. She hates me now. She probably does.

What do I do now?
***