-*CHAPTER 11*-

So, I got to Jay's house in record time, 9 minutes! Probably because I went a teensy weensy bit over the speed limit, just a bit. I ran into the house and pushed people out of the way.

"Jesus! Get out of the fucking way! Coming through! Excuse me! I'm in a hurry guys! Get out of the way people! Ugh, get a room! Don't show PDA!" I yelled while running through the crowd. Stupid fucking couples. Making out everywhere.

Apparently, there was going to be a pack meeting. I just needed to see Jay first, maybe Celia, his mate, too. I barged in Jay's office and witnessed a horrible and terrifying scene unfold in front of me.

"Oh my fuck!" I shrieked while covering my eyes. "Stop making out and put on a shirt Jay!"

Yes, I walked in on Jay and Celia making out on his desk. Worst thing is that they looked like they were about to have sex. Jay's hands were under Celia's shirt near her breasts for fuck's sake! Gross, just gross.

"You can look now, Kat." I heard him say. I took my hands off my eyes and saw them fully clothed. Jay was annoyed, probably because he didn't get some, while Celia was blushing like a tomato- no, wait, a cherry apple.

"I am scarred for life." I shivered then dropped on both knees while looking up to the heavens. "My eyes! My fucking eyes! Why oh Moon Goddess?! Why?!"

Jay groaned and Celia giggled at my exaggerating.
"Kat, stop it, you weirdo!" He ordered in a stern voice but he couldn't stop the small smile growing on his face.

"You guys love my weirdness." I said, standing up and rubbed my knees since I was wearing shorts. I sat down Jay's office chair and spun the chair until I got dizzy.

"So, will you remind me again as to why I'm here?" I said leaning back on the chair.

"Oh, right, right." Jay said while a grin took over both of their faces.

This time, Celia spoke up. "Since you are the best fighter in this pack and the fact that you are responsible and close to us and since we have no third-in-command, we have decided to give that title to you!"

To say I was speechless is an understatement. I was beyond speechless. I think I lost my voice box or something. They, the Alpha and Luna, are giving me, Katherine Williams, the title of the third-in-command. I... I...

"I don't know what to say, honestly." I spoke my thoughts. For real.

"How about..." Jay paused, clearing his throat before saying, in a overly high-pitched voice, "'Oh Ehm Gee! That is like the best thing ever! Thank you, Jay-Jay! I promise I'll stop calling you Jay-Jay from now on'?"

I looked at him blankly while he smiled brightly at me. I ended up saying, "Really?"

"Yup." He said with a large grin. "Go on. Say it."

"Go suck a dick." I said as I flipped him the bird. All they did was laugh. Laugh their stupid little asses off.

When they finally calmed down, Jay told me, "Oh and before I forget, you're coming with us to a meeting with a pack. Hurry up. They're waiting for us."

I saluted while saying,"Yes, sir!", before running to my car and going to my house as fast as I can.

When I got home, I dropped my back near the couch nd took of my shoes. James and Hayden are here. The driver must have picked them up. I rushed upstairs, almost tripling on a toy car, and put on some blue ripped jeans and a white loose see-through tank top with a middle finger and the words 'Fuck Off' written on it. I am aware of the fact that they can see my black bra but I don't really give a fuck.

I put on some Vans and ran off to the car, not before yelling,"I'm going out! Don't wait up!"

When I got to Jay's house, I looked at the timeand saw that I took 17 minutes. I ran to Jay's office, again, and thankfully, I didn't see anyone making out. Jay told us to follow his car and stay behind. He also told me to ride with him, Celia and Tyler, his beta, in his car. When he said the pack we were going to, my body froze and my heart stoppwd beating. We were going to the...

"Bloodthirst Pack." Oh, fuck. Holy motherfucking shit. No way.
___________________________