-*CHAPTER 15*-

Sorry for the late update!

Shannen Rosaline Garcia ^^^

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW! <3

***

Katherine

School. Hell. Same thing, right? 3 weeks have passed after the terrible dinner with my parents. Nothing special happened. I became closer to Shannen, though. Like, really close. We have a new friend, Cassandra. Cassandra is actually a human. She knows our kind. She knows what werewolves are. She has mate. An alpha of another pack. She's gonna be luna. Like me.

'At least her mate isn't a player.' Ella mumbled sadly.

She's still hung up about the fact that our mate is a player. I don't know what to do to cheer her up. I'm clueless.

'Don't worry. He'll change for us. I know he will.' I told her, though, I sound like I'm convincing myself.

My thoughts were cut off by a familiar voice. "So, I was thinking off something, um, extravagant. Designs, balloons, colors, music, food. I want a happy vibe. What do you suggest we do?" Shannen ranted her ideas while I listened intently.

Turns out, this school always does something a month after school starts. Me and Shannen thought it would be funny if we painted a dick on our principal's, Mr. Norwell, car. We did it and it looked hilarious. He looked hilarious. I swear, his face turned red and he had steam coming out of his ears and nose. He was human. A weakling. He's punishing us by making us design and plan this event. They call this 'The Month After'. We have been thinking about this overnight and we've got nothing.

"Alright." I said as we sat down on our lunch table. It was a free period. Everyone was in the cafeteria. Though, they don't serve the food until later.

"Idea!" She said, snapping her fingers then pointing one finger at me."Brainstorm."

I breathed in and nodded. "You go first then me. Go!"

"Extravagant"

"Bright"

"Colorful"

"Wide"

"Creative"

"Mysterious"

"Wait." She said, right after I said 'mysterious'. "That's it!"

I thought for a while, but caught on to what she was thinking. Perfect. It'll be awesome.

"A Masquerade Ball." We said unison. We squealed and did our handshake. It kinda has a little *boogsh* sound at the end.

"Black, white, purple, red, silver, blue and gold! The possibilites are endless. Oohh, we could invite people from other schools." She rambled on and on. I spaced out, thinking. Damiano's gonna go to this event. Everyone is. I knew we can't ignore him forever. It's impossible. We're mates.

Just then, my phone rang.

"I'll go take this. Excuse me." I told Shannen. I went out of the cafeteria and into the empty halls. I looked around and answered the call.

Damiano (omg, wut?!)

I looked at my reflection in the mirror then tousled my hair. There's this girl I want to impress. She's not just any girl. She's Katherine Elaine Williams. My mate. My future. My luna. Mio amore. My everything. She's friends with my sister, Jazmin. I just hope she hasn't said anything Katherine about me being a player. That would be terrible.

When my 19th birthday came, I haven't smelled the intoxicating scent of my mate. I lost hope. I became a player. I didn't think of what my mate would've thought of me. I thought she was dead. By rouges. By a fire. By a murderer. I don't know. But then, she shows up at this school. And all I could think about is her. Though, she has been ignoring me. I want to ask her out on 'The Month After' event next week. I just hope she'll say yes.

I walked out of the comfort room and I immediately smelled her intoxicating and addicting scent. I followed it and saw her answer her phone.

The person on the other side said something but it was muffled. Katherine smiled and said, "Hello to you, too, James."

Wait, James? Who's James? Anger, jealousy and sadness bubbled up inside me. Who is James? Who is James to her?

"Yeah, we can. That'll be so much fun." She gushed at the phone. Are they going on a date? Please don't.

"Yeah, yeah. I know, I will." She assured him. You'll what? What are you gonna do?

"Bye." Yes! Hang up on that stupid guy. He's an ass. But before she hung up, she said something that shatterred my heart into a billion pieces.

"I love you, too."
***