-*CHAPTER 14*-

I'm thinking of making a teen fiction book after this. Just sayin'. Long chapter ahead.

^^^Her Beats Pill and Hey Everybody by 5 SoS ^^^

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW
***

The next day was as boring as can be. School went by a blur. Glares, stares, gossip, rumors. That's the shit I got.

Glares from Tiffany a.k.a. B.B.S.

Stares from my mate a.k.a. Damiano.

Gossip from the wonder triplets a.k.a. Jaz, Zy and Shey.

Rumors from the spectators a.k.a. everyone at school.

That's it. Nothing fun. I made eye contact with Damiano a few times. Every time I did, I realized I always got lost in his eyes. I also stopped whatever I was doing. I was always caught off guard. And I hate it. Very much.

It's 5:06 now. We're going to dinner with my parents at 7. Some guys are going to pick us up from our house to our father's house. We moved out after what happened and they moved to separate houses. The guys picking us up will be here at 6:30 sharp, as said in my mother's text. I am so tempted to just kill the guys that are gonna pick us up so that we won't have to go. God, I want to. But, I won't.

I went in the bathroom and filled my bath tub with warm water. I put some of my favorite vanilla soap in there. I got my strawberry conditioner then put it in my hair and put on a shower cap. I went in the tub and felt my muscles relax instantly. I set an alarm to ring at 5:55 so that I have time to dress up. After I while, sleep found me and I fell into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

><><><><><

I woke up to an alarm, telling me that it was 5:55 already. I rinsed my hair and went out of the tub, unplugging the drain.

I went out and got my black Beats Pill. I put on 5 Seconds of Summer's new album, Sounds Good Feels Good. Just then, Hey Everybody played. I literally jumped 10 feet off the ground.

She maxed her credit cards and don't got a job.

I blow dried my hair while swaying my hips. This song is awesome. I can't even. I put my underwear on while yelling the lyrics.

Is that the end of the road?
Yeah we've all been there before and it goes,
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

"HEY EVERYBODY! WE DON'T HAVE TO LIVE THIS WAY! WE CAN ALL GET SOME! WE CAN ALL GET PAID!" I yelled while putting my ripped jeans on. I swayed my hips while putting on my white tank top with a long back that had the logo 5 SoS at the front. I got my black cardigan. Yes, it's cold out. Like, really cold. I also happen to love cardigans.

I looked at the digital clock beside my bed. 6:28. Yes, 2 minutes to spare.

I got my sling bag and put all my needs in there. My earphones, charger, power bank, sketch pad, pencil, iPhone 6 and a small knife. You never know when you'll need it.

I put my Beats Pill away and got my black Beats by Dre headphones, the one I spray painted and painted on. I am perfectly aware of the fact that I put my earphones in my bag and that I am wearing my headphones. I love my music and art. Don't judge.

The minute my foot reached the last step of the stairs, the doorbell rang. I looked at the clock, just in time to see the hands move so that it became 6:30. I went to the door and opened it.

On the other side stood two good-looking men about my age. One guy had brown hair a tan complexion and dark brown eyes with specks of light brown. He was looking at his phone and wearing earphones but he looked up once the door opened. The other guy had brown hair, too. He had the same eyes and the same looks. Hewas wearing red headphones. They're twins. But the guy with headphones had red streaks in his hair.