-*CHAPTER 5*-

After wandering around and asking people, I finally got to my Art class. I went in and said the same thing to our art teacher, Ms. Marlyn.

"Okay, please go to your canvas in between Shannen and Carson." She said as she pointed at the vacant place in between a handsome guy and a badass girl.

Oh so Zyna is a nerd, Jazmin is slightly dumb girl and Shannen's the badass.

As I sat down, Ms. Marlyn told us that we could paint anything we want. I looked at Shannen's work and it was really good, like really, really good.

So she's the artistic badass.

"Uhh... Hey, uh, Shannen, right?" I said.

She looked at me and said, "Yeah, you Katherine?"

"Kat for short." I offered her a smile. "Are you friends with Jazmin and Zyna?"

She laughed,"I guess Jaz told ya 'bout me?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, kinda"

"Cool, that's cool" She said, "You can call me Shey or Nen and you should start painting, you know."

"Oh, right."

I started painting on the canvas. I ended up thinking of a midnight black wolf with a few blue and red streaks, howling, up at the night sky, beside a wolf with reddish brown fur.

Wait, that wolf with the reddish brown fur looks like my wolf. Meh, whatever.

I made it even more realistic and for some weird reason, I had the urge to write something at the top, so I let my hand do the work and my mind wander. By the time I was done, I looked at it and saw what I wrote.

Amare per sempre, alla luna e ritorno.

"Woah." I heard a male and female voice say. I saw Shey and the guy- Carson looking at my painting.

"Why'd you write that?" Carson asked.

"I... honestly don't know." I told him.

"Do you know what it says?" Shey asked curiously.

"No." I said, dazed.

"Looks like uh, I don't know, Spanish or-" Shannen got cut of when Carson said, "Italian."

"Can you read it?" I asked hopefully.

"It says 'to love forever, to the moon and back'." He said, still looking at it.

Why'd I write that?

"Alright class, you can take those home and put it up." She told us.

"Now pack your things" She said as the bell rang.

"Well, what's your third period?" She asked.

"Music." I said.

"Cool, we're the same." She said as she looped her arm around mine and dragged me down the hall.

Why did I write that? And of all the languages, why Italian?
___________________________