Chapter 20: Midnight Sun

Title: A Kiss To My Prince

Summary: After an incident with all the right intentions goes awry. Will Yuri be able to hand the consequences? Yuri wakes up 125 years back in past in Ciel's bed. Stuck in 1887, she helps Ciel and Sebastian to complete their mission as Queen's "guard dog" and also along the way, everyone who has become involved with her, has somehow gained an emotion they had once lost

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

Thank you guys for those who reviewed and alerted my story!

This contains: 4th Arc of Kuroshitsuji manga 'Noah's Ark Circus Arc' chapter 30-34
______________________

The suffocating tension was still there from yesterday and the intense stress didn't seemed to trouble me with sleepless nights. Infact, I didn't had any trouble falling asleep but even my deep slumber could I feel Ciel's glare on my head for the daring confession I made last night. He was undoubtedly angry to the curb because I made it clear I will leave him but do I have the steel heart needed to act on that promise?

When I woke up, I knew it was morning but it was quite dark and grey and realised the time must be quite latter than we usually wake up in strict timeline (being about 6AM which I think it's too unnecessary for us kids).

I stared at Ciel, basked in the same hues of dark grey as the sky, sleeping with furrowed expression as if he had been gazing at my sleeping form with that same countenance for a prolong period of time before the sleep overtook him.

I wished it would rain.

The sky outside the windows was dark and pregnant. It was practically firm with precipitation, but for some reason it was stubbornly refusing to lose its drops. I and every living plants on the large mansion's acreage desperately begged the sky to open yet the cloud seemed to remain indifferent and cruel to our pleas of dying verdance.

Why was it waiting? All the requirements for rain were met, mixing in the atmosphere to its optimum. To those who needed the rain, the agonising waiting was enough to drive anyone insane. Then came the time of psychological (with simple logic) thinking, why did I wished it rain? The same desire for downpour was same to all humans.

Perhaps because the water is symbol of cleansing? I thought and matching the hypothesis to what I'm going through made sense. And soothing auditory stimuli that promise calamity and inner peace? A nature's lullaby alike to one's mother's gentle voice.

"Hn..." Ciel groaned and mumbled, bringing me out of my melancholy thoughts. Just like me, he had notice the absence of sun and began to look for it before finding none but the iconic Great Britain's infamous weather.

For some reason, I panicked and buried my head deep into my arm to hide any twitches or REM that may give away my pretense.

"Dark..?" Those thoughts muttered out of his mouth like unconscious part of his brain doings. He immediately sat up, lifting his blanket in hurry, "What time is it now?"

"It is 7:14PM." A voice informed.

His eyes landed onto his butler beside the darkened room lighted with several candles before noticing my sleeping form.

"You finally woke up I see." Sebastian spoke. He then stepped toward the King size bed elegantly before pulling the black blanket onto his shoulder.