Preview into the Story

Hi guys!!!

Thank you for taking the chance to read this wonderful story and I hope you enjoy your time with it!

Before the actual story begins, I'd like to clear up a couple things concerning this story and it's making.

There's technically three books for this Black Butler fanfiction, called A Kiss To My Prince, The King Two Hearts, and Janus — The Heirs, He Who Wishes To Wear the Crown, Endure Its Weight. The last one has a long name, I know. All are available on fanfiction.net, under the account Cutie Bunny. Which brings me to the next part.

This story does not belong to me.

The original creator is by Cutie Bunny herself, originally completed on fanfiction.net. Her fanfiction series on this particular story had ended a few chapters into the third book, and I thought it was a shame because I admired her books and her writing so much. Yes, I worship her writing and her writing style so much it'd make you laugh.

So I thought that these original fanfictions were so great that they didn't deserve to be limited to just one site, so I dragged them over here and published them, completely under Cutie Bunny's name.

And if anyone is interested in this author, Cutie Bunny's Wattpad account is @MuseDoll and she has a rewritten version of this story, but yeah it is kinda different.

I know my publishing this seems kind of redundant because of that, but I still felt the need to introduce the original writing.

But if you wanna check out her rewritten piece, you should totally go to her account!!! It's called "The Liar and the Soothsayer" and I think you'll love it if you end up loving this.

Well I think that's it for the needed-info-before-reading-the-story part of this, so you can skip right to the first chapter. Well there's no point now actually, I'm done anyway.

Well, thank you for reading, check out her account, and have fun with this story!!!