Chapter 18: Midnight Circus

Title: A Kiss To My Prince

Summary: After an incident with all the right intentions goes awry. Will Yuri be able to hand the consequences? Yuri wakes up 125 years back in past in Ciel's bed. Stuck in 1887, she helps Ciel and Sebastian to complete their mission as Queen's "guard dog" and also along the way, everyone who has become involved with her, has somehow gained an emotion they had once lost

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

Thank you guys for those who reviewed and alerted my story!

This chapter contains: 4th Arc of Kuroshitsuji manga 'Noah's Ark Circus Arc' chapter 25-26
___________________

"Now, I'll take you on a quick tour of the backstage area." Joker said to the three, "Follow me."

He led us out of the tent and towards the back where the smaller tents were.

"First, these are the tents ye'll be sleeping in." The juggler told, pointing to them. "This is where the so-called second-string members — the stagehands, newcomers, and the like —live." He walked up to opened and pushed the curtain back, allowing the us to look inside. "There's usually two or three to a tent."

Ciel's face told us he really was regretting this whole thing.

Then he pointed at rows of lighted tent, "An' that's the mess hall and the store room." He then led us to the eating area. "S'an important job of the new recruits to provide the grub, so good luck!"

Spinning around, his cane pointed to another tent that was farther back. "The tent all the way back is the first-aid tent. And.."

Joker led us behind that tent to show the large single red tents grouped together and blocked off by a black-iron chain. "The most central one's the main cast's private tent"

"Private tents?" Ciel questioned.

"Well..once ye hit it big, ye get a place to yourself. Oh, 'n' one more thing.." Joker explained before gesturing with his skeleton finger to the purple and blue tent with white sparkling stars. "..That's Snake's tent, so ye should stay away for your own good. They're a buncha poisonous snakes roaming free, so if you get bit, even once, you're off to the underworld"

We were then led away.

"...By the way what's become of your right eye, Smile?"

"Eh?" The Earl jumped, instinctively touching his black eyepatch.

"There was an accident." I interjected, wrapping his short frame maternally, "He is very self-conscious to talk about it" He squeezed my hand as a thank.

Joker reached out and caressed our face gently. "How sad.." He said sadly, fully understanding the stigma of physical disabilities more than anyone, "You two been through a lot." He smiled kindly at us and patted the shocked Earl on the head.

"Haa.." The young master uttered, looking up at him confused. In his eyes, I saw it reflected for a moment, he felt connected.

"Well..everyone 'ere's got their own issues, so ye'll got get along just fine~! Right?"

"Like us, did everyone here join the troupe while the circus was making the rounds?" Sebastian asked suddenly.

Joker looked back at him. "For the most part, yes. But the first string members come from the same town. Guess ye could say we're all childhood friends."