Chapter 11: Don't Spray Perfume

Title: A Kiss To My Prince

Summary: After an incident with all the right intentions goes awry. Will Yuri be able to hand the consequences? Yuri wakes up 125 years back in past in Ciel's bed. Stuck in 1887, she helps Ciel and Sebastian to complete their mission as Queen's "guard dog" and also along the way, everyone who has become involved with her, has somehow gained an emotion they had once lost

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: 2nd Arc of Kuroshitsuji manga 'Jack the Ripper Arc' chapter 14.
________________________

"The dead can never come back to life."

That crow held me with its gaze that seemed to be filled with a mirage and said, "The me that was face to face with Death saw a black crow fly over my head. That incident that happened during a stormy night that particular midnight, it took away all my dreams and hopes."

Ciel felt his whole body was floating amongst fallen dark feathers, he felt so numb..and he wanted to stay that way. His closed eyes slowly opened.

"Never more"

Falling...

Falling...

"...Master!" His face scrunched up as a voice forced him to awake from calm and peaceful dream. But when he did, he saw two dark shadows, all dark, black and sinister. Only thing was their white, hollow eyes and malicious smile.

"...Young master..."

"Young Master!" One of its shadow reached out its hands towards him, as if it wanted to grab and devour him. He noticed the hands had swirly patterns of never-ending lost maze.

At this gesture, he gasped. Taking it as enemies he dreadfully wished to come after. Acting on his instinct he built up during two years he inherit his 'evil nobleman' title, he swiftly reached out for an object under his pillow.

Pulling out his pistole, he aimed at then intruder, Sebastian halted.

Ciel panted. His mind slowly resurfacing into awareness and reality, his eyes less hazy and blurry than before. The dark figures moulded into a surprise looking Sebastian.

"Don't...touch me..." His whole body shivered as Sebastian stepped back to give him some space before allowing a friendly smile bloom on his sinful lip. Ciel wondered if he pulled the trigger, Sebastian would die and the woman sleeping next to him will become his. But he was no ordinary butler. Guns did nothing.

I woke up at loud surrounding, hearing gasps and panting. Slowly, sitting up, I saw what Ciel held in his hand: a pistol.

Anyone in these type of situations would have no time to use their brain and that's what I did. I accidentally shouted out in my native language that was equivalent to 'Mummy!' as I watched Sebastian calmly walked to the tray and pour the tea in a delicate China. I noticed Ciel twitched and jumped at every movements before allowing the gun to drop onto his lap.

Seriously, one day, I am going to get killed by that gun while sleeping. That's why I try to sleep far away from Ciel's pillow but he keep pulling me near him and his gun hidden pillow. What if the gun accidentally fires during sleeping?