Chapter 10: Tease Me

Title: A Kiss To My Prince

Summary: After an incident with all the right intentions goes awry. Will Yuri be able to hand the consequences? Yuri wakes up 125 years back in past in Ciel's bed. Stuck in 1887, she helps Ciel and Sebastian to complete their mission as Queen's "guard dog" and also along the way, everyone who has become involved with her, has somehow gained an emotion they had once lost

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: 2nd Arc of Kuroshitsuji manga AND anime 'Jack the Ripper Arc' half ends of chapter 8/Episode 5
__________________

"Mmm!-" I could feel getting dizzier from lack of air. Who knew this kid have good stamina for these kind of things despite of having asthma. Then I felt his tongue slip out between his, licking for entrance. I remained shocked and unresponsive with my lip still closed. It was then he clamped his teeth down on my lip.

"Oww-" He had slipped his tongue inside my mouth. He was a good kisser, I had to admit.

Knock knock

I could see he was glaring at the door or more like someone behind that door knowing fully exactly who it was. He got up and slowly sat next to unmoving. Still in shock, it was awhile before I quickly scrambled to the far corner of the bed.

"Come in" He ordered.

His door creaking opened. His blue eyes looked at the demon, walking calmly in with the paperwork in his hands. He stopped, noticing the sudden change of atmosphere: flustered and burst lips, messy hair, flushed face, fast breaths and some of my dress unbuttoned while Ciel sat calmly, smirk on his lips with his arm resting on his knee brought up to his chest as he stared at Sebastian.

"Well?" Ciel questioned, annoyed of being interrupted, "How about it?"

Sebastian now composed ― although he can't help but let his eyes reflect a little odd annoyance for some reason to his master ― gestured down at the piles of papers. "No matter how many times I simulate the events, Only the Viscount could have been involved in this string of murders." He informed

The young master ran his hand through his hair in frustration, "So, we have to alter our search conditions?" He inquired, feeling rather irritated than usual. "The Viscount couldn't have been involved in yesterday's killing!"

"Yes, true." The demon agreed, "It would have been impossible for any of the persons who were at the Viscount's residence." Ciel leaned back against the stacked pillows on his bed, sighing.

My eyes met Sebastian's, feeling a little compelled to tell him early than I expect.

"Anyway, tomorrow, we'll.." Ciel paused, glancing at his butler, who was smiling toward.. "What is going on?" He had caught us.

A smirked played on the butler's lips. "I have told you many times..that I do not lie." Sebastian told, walking towards his master. "I, your chessman, am your might, your hands and feet..you alone will decide..you yourself will choose and for that, I shall become your might." He reached his hand out and lightly touched the young man's face. "You said as much that day."

The demon then bowed in front of Ciel. "I am merely a butler. I will not cross that line." He continued, "I only faithfully execute what the master orders and answer what the master asks me."