Chapter 8: Beautiful Target

Title: A Kiss To My Prince

Summary: After an incident with all the right intentions goes awry. Will Yuri be able to hand the consequences? Yuri wakes up 125 years back in past in Ciel's bed. Stuck in 1887, she helps Ciel and Sebastian to complete their mission as Queen's "guard dog" and also along the way, everyone who has become involved with her, has somehow gained an emotion they had once lost

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: 2nd Arc of Kuroshitsuji manga AND anime 'Jack the Ripper Arc' half ends of chapter 6 of Kuroshitsuji manga/Episode 4
___________________

Now that we were finally allowed in, everyone went back to their seats-rather coffins and sipped their tea as a subconscious action. I tried to be as much of a lady when it came to drinking tea but trying to put 15 sugar cubes with so much milk took long time. So I decide to just take a chance (YOLO) and poured all the sugar cubes in the plate, groups looking at me in disapproval for my ultra taste for sweets.

"They weren't enough... 'guests'." Undertaker snickered before turning his back to look for something.

"..Not enough?" Sebastian echoed.

"Yes, not enough" The silver-haired death God confirmed.

He sighed and turned away, picking up a doll. "Yes, quite lacking. Their internal organs, that is." Everyone but Sebastian and myself paled.

Myself because obviously, have you seen the film, 'Saw'? If they did see those movies, I am sure, half will be admitted to mental hospital. Sebastian because...well, he was Sebastian. It wouldn't be a surprise if he caused someone's organs to spill out.

Undertaker continued, playing with his little anatomy doll. "Before my clients can rest easy on their beds, I must get them nice and clean yes? Like putting back whatever might have spilled out." I could feel their eyes twitch as they turned a bit green. "And examine―" I instantly knew he meant 'playing with', "―them as I do my duty is a little hobby of mine, you see."

I clapped, "OMG!" Undertaker looked little confused, "It stands for 'Oh my God'" He nodded understandingly.

"Me too!" I grasped Undertaker's sharp hands, "I mean, don't you think it's beautiful how those blood flows out like a ribbon, well only freshly death ones apparently, and the way just our body is so complicating. I once dissected brain and hearts before, I must say, brain is not so as jelly as I thought. And heart, it was almost my favourite. I dissected insects and fishes - frogs, I must say was the most interesting because even after the heart is out of the body, it keep on pumping for five minutes!"

Everyone looked in horror at their beakers, each turning a sickly shade of green. They cowered back.

Undertaker gripped my hands harder, more energetic than before, "Oh my! The more I get to know you, the more I like you Miss Yuri! You seemed to understand things many don't!" We continued to discuss with each other, not noticing how the people behind us seemed to move far and far back.

Lau pushed his cup away, covering his mouth in an effort to keep the bile down. "So they were all lacking a kidney or some such? In that case, the killer is probably a loan shark or the like."

The undertaker began petting his doll, as if trying to soothe it. "Chinese cellar rats think up the most disturbing things!" Tick formed on Lau's eyebrow; signalling his irritation.