Chapter 2: Phantom Of A Beautiful Dinner

Title: A Kiss To My Prince

Summary: After an incident with all the right intentions goes awry. Will Yuri be able to hand the consequences? Yuri wakes up 125 years back in past in Ciel's bed. Stuck in 1887, she helps Ciel and Sebastian to complete their mission as Queen's "guard dog" and also along the way, everyone who has become involved with her, has somehow gained an emotion they had once lost

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: 1st Arc of Kuroshitsuji manga AND anime 'Kidnapping Arc' continuous of Chapter

Another picture of Yuri in the media!

Onwards with the chapter!
________________________

This dress was unbearable! It was hot and itchy and it felt like I was choking. I pulled at the collar fruitlessly, wishing for the umpteenth time I could just wear my regular clothes. I alternated between staring at the wall and its contents distractedly and fiddling with the dress's collar. How did people do this every day? The fabric of the dress seemed to retain heat rather than letting it escape, and as if moving around in this thing wasn't difficult enough, I had a petticoat, which was a bitch to get on.

"I will arrange appointment with Miss Nina for proper measurement. Please bear along with it for now please" Sebastian picked up my dresses and shoes.

"Hey, Sebastian." I spoke.

"Yes?" He straightened up, holding my dress and shoes in his gloved hands all neatly folded and were put away in rich white wardrobe.

"This person, Damian. You do know who he 'actually' is, right?"

"Of course. What kind of a butler will I be if I do not know who Mr Damian is? I have already informed Master Ciel, he will decide Mr Damian's fate."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sebastian glanced through the tableware of the evening, polishing them along with the silverware. His experience eyes didn't miss a single spot of dust as he prepared for the dinner.

He brought out the tablecloth which he intended for the garden which he trimmed the dying flowers and plants several hours before. The butler headed to the market with handful of money he had been awarded for his service by his master to pick out the ingredients required for the food. No expenses was spared for high class quality of food instead of measly cheap quality many humans prefer but also because as a demon who had no pathetic greed over human paper currency.

Sebastian headed to where his master was, ignoring the three servants had been eyeing his every move in what they thought discreetly.

"Seeing how Sebastian's all fired up," Baldroy stated, "There's no doubt about it! We're got another guest coming today!"

"N-Not a doubt in the world!" Mey-Rin said happily.

"Yay, we'll get to eat a feast!" Finny shouted in happiness, "Leftovers!"

The cook poked the animated gardener in the forehead. "You fool! That's not the point." He scolded mildly, "This is our chance."

"Eh?" Finnian head tilted in confusion.