“You both look quite handsome tonight, If I may say so myself!” I say as I move around them to look at the whole view.

They laugh then pull me out of the door; we walk down the stairs with me in the middle and the boys on either side of me, arm in arm.

As the boys lead me to where Alex and Johnny are I can’t help but notice that most of the people that are here are male ,and there's only a few females.

“Why are there so many guys?” I ask the twins.

“You see the female wolves aren’t as wide spread as the males, so obviously the men outnumber the females.  Our pack just has a larger number of males than females, that’s why our females are very precious to us.” Talon winks at me.

The hole of the backyard is decorated with lanterns , there is a white gazebo , where a small band is playing music and food is being served .They even have waiters walking around serving drinks. There is a bonfire but it is in some sort of fancy metal pit.

“This is not like the bonfire we had last weekend?” I tell the boys, "and what happened to the pizza we got? "

“Actually, that was just to get you out the house so they could set this up for you! It’s still a bon-fire but Johnny wanted it to be special because tonight we welcome you to our pack!” Tyler says with a huge grin.

Welcome me to the pack? What does that mean? Oh god! What does that involve, is this some sort of ceremony!

After thinking to myself about this whole party I spot Alex standing by one of the bar tables talking to Johnny and smiling. Alex is wear a tight black dress that comes just below her knee, she’s has curves just like me and it looks good on her, she is wearing dark green platforms with her hair in a tight bun. Johnny is wearing a dark green button up shirt that’s tucked in his black suit pants with his leather shoes, his shirt sleeves are also rolled up revealing his large forearms.

I walk up to them and they smile when they see me.

“We seem to be matching,” I giggle at them and they look at what each other is wearing and what I am wearing and start laughing.

“We definitely are related!” Alex says through laughs.

“Great minds think alike right? And no… Alex and I didn’t co-ordinate what we were wearing we just came out matching, and then you come along matching both of us! What a coincidence!” Johnny says as he chuckles.

“You look breathtaking honey!” Alex says as she gives me a tight hug.

“You look beautiful Alex.” I give her a hug back, “Oh…and thank you guys for all the make-up and accessories that are in my drawer. I love everything!”

Johnny pulls me in for one of his big hugs.

“It’s only a pleasure my love, we missed out on so much of your life ,so now we will spoil you for the rest of it! You deserve that and more! You look absolutely stunning my Angel.” He releases me from his hold and smiles at me and I return his smile.

“What happened to the bon-fire and pizzas?” I tease them and they look at each other, Johnny nods at Alex. Obviously they are doing that mind link thing.

“Well we actually wanted to surprise you. I’ve been planning this since you said you were coming over this weekend. This is a welcoming party to welcome you into our pack and get everyone to meet you.” Alex says holding my hand in hers.

“Don’t worry Angel, this is just a welcoming party, when you turn 18 and finish school we will do the actual ritual and ceremony which I will explain to you when you are ready. Once you are a part of our pack, other packs will be able to know which pack you belong to and since you aren’t living with us we don’t want to risk you staying in another packs territory. So when you decide that you want to come stay with us, then and only then will we perform the ritual. This is only if you even want to be part of the pack?” Johnny asks me.