Chapter Forty: You're His

Start from the beginning

"I missed you too." she smiled.
Draco pushed her hair away from her neck, he started gently kissing her neck, which he knew was her favorite erogenous zone. Hermione titled her head to the side, she started breathing heavier, and he noticed this and started to gently lick and suck on her neck, still moving very slowly. She closed her eyes and took in the pleasure of how good he was at turning her on. She slowly turned to look into his grey eyes, he immediately wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close, and pressing his body against her. She curled her fingers around the hair at the back of his head. He pressed his lips on hers, kissing her deeply and intoxicating. She moaned in contentment and he pressed himself against her urgently.
Cupping her face in his hands,he drank softly, deeply from her lips, his tongue gently exploring her mouth's depth. Without warning he lifted her up on the table, Hermione moaned softly. Her legs spread as he stood between them, her knees either side of his hips. Her arms around his waist, she tugged him closer to her until their lips met again, rewarding her with the softest, sweetest of kisses - mouths closed, lips simply rubbing, pressing, feeling, endless - just the way she loved it, velvet softness. She parted her mouth in invitation, let his tongue glide along the crease, tasting her. The tip of her tongue slipped out to meet his, brandy and cinnamon, to begin their courtship dance. Brush. Taste. Retreat. Again. They had kissed like this a thousand times and still her belly quivered and her breasts grew tight with its perfection, with his perfection. She closed her eyes and sank into the moment. No past. No future. Nobody else had ever before kissed her like this, knowing every nuance of her desires. As if sensing the heat growing within her, Draco pulled back. She opened her eyes and found him staring up at her swollen lips and half-lowered lids. Watching carefully for her approval, he took a step back with a smirk on his face.

Hermione blinked few times, what the hell he was doing? She thought for a moment that they were back, but then he took a step back. What does that even mean?
He walked with his toast and his mug in his hands out of the kitchen to the white sofa in the living room. She slowly let herself down, her bare feet touched the cool ground. Hermione took her mug and joined him, sitting awkwardly next to him, smiling stupidly at him. She frowned for a while as she studied him, trying to understand what he was thinking about then he spoke
"Where's your groom?"

"I'm sorry?" she let a soft sigh, he didn't repeat his question because he knew she heard him well, and when she knew he wouldn't speak she did "If you're talking about Nick-"

"Yes I'm talking about that kid" he didn't move his gaze from the TV screen in his front, eating and drinking casually like he was having a lazy day in his place.

"Why would he be here? At that time?"

"You're asking me?" he smirked still didn't look at her

"Where are you going with this?" she slammed her mug on the glassy, coffee table.

He shrugged "No where." he finally turned to her with a smile

"I'll never understand you." she shook her head and got up, walking pass him but he caught hold her wrist. Hermione looked down at him, she said nothing and so did her face.

Draco put his mug just next to hers, tugging her down, and letting her sit on his lap. He pushed her hair behind her ears, staring into her brown eyes "I love you." he said simply. "You're mine. And only mine." he cupped her cheeks and pressed his lips hard to hers.

Her eyes lazily opened at the sound of her alarm clock, she quickly pushed the button to stop the sound, looking around her room It was a dream? She thought to herself, she pulled the sheets away, she wasn't wearing her Maxi blue dress anymore, instead she was wearing a black, silk lingerie. Of course you were dreaming, Hermione. She got up and walked to the bathroom, washing her face, brushing her teeth, and doing her business of course. She walked down the stairs to the kitchen, she saw two mugs in the sink
"He was here?" she asked herslef with a grin.