Chapter Forty: You're His

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I can't leave her Hermione I just can't.."

Hermione hugged her tight "you promise you'll take some rest?" she asked and Hyldey nodded "Okay. I love you."

"I love you, Mione." she smiled.

Hermione put her black leather jacket, she was only wearing a long blue dress and a gold flat sandal, she took her purse and walked outside with Nick. Hermione saw Draco sitting away from everyone, his head in his hands. She excused herself from Nick who only gave her a nod and walked to the car. Hermione sat next to Draco, her hand on his back "Are you okay?" she asked softly and he raised his head and looked at her

"I am now" he smiled

"Don't blame yourself, Draco. It was her choice."
Draco only nodded and smiled

"You look so pretty, did I tell you that?" he asked

"Twice actually.." she smiled

He grinned, pushed her hair behind her ear, "I love you."

"I know."

"I don't think I'll leave today.. I'm staying here so call me once you get home, okay?"

"Okay." she got up "Take care, and sleep tight." she leaned over "I love you" she whispered, kissing her thump and pressed it gently on his lips, Draco kissed her thump. Hermione grinned then left.

Hermione felt great when she was finally home, in London. She took the sanded off her feet, the jacket was thrown on the floor. Hermione claimed her bed still wearing her Maxi, long, blue dress. She bit her lip with a smile, she curled her hair around her fingers. The only thing was crossing her mind was Draco. She closed her eyes still smiling at herslef until she fill fully asleep.

The next morning Hermione woke up at the sound of the doorbell ringing, her eyes were opened lazily, she blinked few times, resting her weight on her elbows. The doorbell rang again, she rubbed her left eye, looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table on her left 6:20 AM it said. Hermione sighed, she thought she was just imagining things, she was about to close her eyes and go back to sleep when the doorbell rang twice. She groaned loudly as she took the sheets off her. Who on earth visit anyone at this time? She didn't know what to feel, annoyed or worried. She left her room lazily, her right hand on the back of her head, rubbing her head gently as she walked down the stairs. She finally reached the front door, her hand touched the handle and lazily she opened the door.

"I can't believe you're still asleep!" Said Draco, cupping the back of her head and pressing his lips to hers. He pulled away and walked, kicking the door shut behind him. Hermione turned to him battling her eyes to stay opened.

"What the fuck?" she yawned "do you realize what time is it now?"

"I know." he said, heading to the kitchen

"Of course you do." she followed him.

"Still wearing last night's dress?"

"I was too tired to change." she said yawning louder, "So.. Why are you here? Again?"

"Well Hyldey insisted to bring Helena back," he opened the fridge "and when I made sure both were fine, I told her I'll go and rest." he grabbed butter and a jam jar then closed the fridge with his elbow "I wanted to see you."
Hermione couldn't help it but smile at him, she watched him as he took the white toast, spreading the butter with a knife then adding the raspberry on top. He glanced at her "Make some coffee instead of standing there."

"Okay." she said still smiling.

Hermione was just pouring the coffee in the second mug when she felt his warm arms wrapped around her, his chin rested on her shoulder "I missed you."