"Well this is just great now Mikey gone to. First Raph and now Mikey, those to better be done with their songs or god help me" I said leaving the studio.I got on the elevator and took it down, I got on my and started making calls. "Yeah, marcy I need you to reschedule are appearance on new York stars, yeah, Monday fine"

"Hello, yeah I won't be able to go on tour with the others after all, no no no you don't get it I have a album coming out in December and I have a concert in 4weeks. Their no way I can do it. I don't know send him some flowers or something"

"Yeah, so did you find a replacement dancer yet, yeah I'm on my way to check out tryouts right now, no don't start without me, OK see you in five"

I hung up y phone and took a breath. "Jeez with Raph disappearing act I have to finish stage production to probably" I said calling Raph.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you Raph!??!"

"Calm down I'm coming back now, I was taking care of business"

"Playing gangster again huh, listen Raph if you get caught it gonna be the biggest scandal ever so come back already"

"Alrightttttt, jeez give me a break Leo I already finish my verse if the duet between us three"

"Well now you have to do stage production so get you ass over there!!!"

"Fine. Dip shit"

Then he hung up on me. "That stupid fuck!!!" I said throwing the phone in the limo. Being famous wasn't easy I couldn't believe how far we gotten in two months we went from singing at local bars to having a multi million dollar company in two months. After that car accident we had we lost a lot of memory. I had no idea why we was in Japan or on that note were we was going to get in a accident. And don't even remember getting in a car. That whole time we was in japan was a big blur. I don't try to think about it but, I felt strange like something was missing. "Where here sir" the driver said looking at me. "Aw OK" I said getting out. We all had the same dreams to after we woke up in a hospital, of some type of angel telling me to come calling for my name. The dreams eventually stop but sometimes if drift off I can hear her calling for me. "Hey Leo!!!" Miwa said running towards me. "Hey babe, you didn't start without me did you" I said smiling. "Nope Donnie wanted to make sure your here" she said smiling. Donnie are dance coordinator he teaches us dancing and the back up dancers. "What up donnie" I said waving at him. "Your late Leo" he said looking at me. "Sorry traffic was a bitch today" I said smiling. "So did you find anyone you like" I ask looking around. "The girl with wavy hair looks like she got some potential, and I think the girl with blue hair has a great posture and she can dress" he said pointing at them. "That a pretty good observation" I said smiling. "Of course it is it me of course" Donnie said smiling. "Whatever" I said taking a seat. "Catch you later bro" donnie said leaving. "Later" I said waving my hand. "OK let's get started people!!!" I screamed.

Raph P.O.V

"Just set those to the side!!! The smoke machines should be in angle. What a pain" I sat down taking a break for setting the stage for the concert. "Damn it all to hell, I should be out there making sure the fucks are staying out of my trading routes" I said yawning. All of this for one lousy concert is ridiculous. Just then my phone rang. "Hello? Hey Mona what up, dinner, sorry look like I'm working late tonight again, next time promise, alright love ya to bye" I hung up and got up to get back to work. After three hours I finish preparing the stage and headed to my place. "Your home.....that good thought you was gonna spend the night at the studio again" Mona said sleeply. "Nope, I'm finna get in the shower and then I'll join you in bed" I said kissing her forehead. "Can we cuddle" she ask smiling. "Sure why not" I said closing the bathroom door. "I look in the mirror washing my face then I saw the girl in the reflection in the mirror I shook my head. "It nothing, I'm just seeing things again" I got into the shower and close my eyes and I heard a voice. It was soft but mature and cried out to me. I got out the shower after 30 minutes and put on my night wear. I climb in bed and wrap my arms around Mona from the back. "I missed you" I said yawning. "awnnnn I missed you to" she said smiling and falling asleep. When I got a phone call from my old man.

"What"

"Don't what me boy get down to my house immediately"

"Awww come on pops I just got home and comfortable"

"See you when you get here" he said and hung up. "Fuck man" I said sitting up. "Take a jacket, it chilly tonight" Mona said sleepily. "Yeah OK" I said leaving out. "Someone better have died, got me getting up in the middle of the night crazy old rat" I said getting in my car. I drove off to head to my old man house when my car phone rang.

"Talk to me Mikey"

"Dude, did master splinter make you get up to" he said sleepily

"Yeah"

"I'm so tired man this better be important" he said angrily

"That what I said"

"Well see you there"

"Alright, don't be falling asleep at the wheel either"

"I won't Raph, jeez" he hung up and no longer after that I made it there. I got on the elevator and headed to the top floor. When I got there everyone was already here. "You guys look like hell" I said smirking. "Go fuck yourself" Donnie said lighting a smoke. "Cut it out guys" Mikey said half sleep. Leo was on his phone looking frustrated. "What his deal" I ask Donnie. "He has to reschedule everything so we cab get enough sleep" donnie said sitting on the couch. "Aw, Leo needs to chill he gonna be growing achne I'd he don't stop stressin" I said yawning. Just then master splinter came out his room. "Come" he said going back into his room. We follow behind him. An surprisingly a women cover in bandages layed I'm his bed. "Ummmm splinter you do know there a injured women in your bed right?" I ask confuse. "This is my oldest friend, you may not remember her cause of the memory eraser" he said sadly. "The what?" I said confuse. It time you all to know the truth about what happen in japan".

Donnie P.O.V

I knew it, I suspected something was wrong here, it was impossible to loose all your memory in one night by having a accident, at least not a car accident. "It OK Yoshi, I'll explain everything" the strange lady said sitting up. "But you should rest Harmony, you been through enough" splinter said concern. "No it best that they know everything. So with the rest on my strength I will bring back their memory" she said smiling. "Don't Harmony, you know how much energy you loose if you do" master splinter said concern. "Please don't worry I'll be fine. Anyway I'm concern about you Yoshi can you handle seeing your sons in so much pain" she said concern. "Yes my old friend I'm right here, don't worry about me" splinter said smiling. "Is that like master splinter girlfriend or something" Mikey whisper. "No dumbass" I said hitting the back of his head. "Ok let's get started who wants to go first. But let me warn you if you do this all the pain of your pass will come back at once, and if your not strong enough to endure it you'll be destoryed" Harmony said serious. "Maybe we should reconsider this guys" Mikey said sweating. "No, it the only way to cure us of why we been going through this, to fill this empty feeling. I'll go first" Leo said stepping up. She drew a weird conjuring circle on the ground. "Now all of you step in" she said serious. "Ummm ok" I said stepping in with Leo. "It easy if I do all of you at once, now don't move" she said taking the breath. "Be careful my sons" splinter said worried. "The eye of the tiger the speed of a cheetah the roar of a lion gather all the spirit points on these four body and release the hidden images of deep inside there consciousness, obey the one who destroyed your orginators!!!!" She scread doing a weird hand symbol then a light came from the floor it blinded us at first but then. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Mikey screamed as if His body was reshaping it self. Then I felt it the pain ran through my whole body my blood boiled and my bines felt as if they were breaking and reforming themselves. I felt like a thousand needles were stabbing my eyes out. Then it stop all the pain. And then an explosion of pain came rushing back to me my eyes blead but through all the pain I saw images if that week no, even father then that I saw images of our first meeting our first kiss. Her smile how can I forget her smile. "D-daisy" I stuttered through all the pain. Then it all went black and I saw that man, that man who ruined everything!!! Bursurk you bastard!!! "I'll kill you!!!" I said sitting up. I look around and saw I was in my room and it was morning. April look at me with concern. "Donnie you ok?" She ask worried. "Yeah I'm fine, it was just a bad dream that all" I lied. "You wanna talk about it" she ask holding my hand. "No really I'm fine" I said getting up. Last night was it real, it had to be. It was real she was real. And she needs my help. But what can I do. Nothing, at least for now anyway.