Once we step out of the furniture shop, we were surrounded by paparazzi. "Are you two moving in together?" a paps asks. "Where's your house?" another asks. "Are you planning on getting married?" someone asks, I look at Liam to see his reaction and he was smiling while his cheeks turned red.

We continue ignoring them as we enter Liam's car. I buckle in our seatbelts and he starts the engine, headed to our new home. A few minutes later and we arrive at our driveway. We hurriedly get out and rush to the front door, quite excited to be back in our new house. As usual, it was still empty but Liam started picturing things out once our furniture arrived.

"The piano will be placed there by the window." he says, waltzing around the living room. I laugh at his excitement. "And the couch will be here, the flat screen over there." he points around.

I continue laughing, and there was a knock on the door. I walk towards the front door and open it, only to be hugged by Zayn. I look behind him and see Louis, Niall and Harry smiling as they each carried a pizza box.

"Housewarming party!" Louis yells, inviting himself inside the house. "Liam, mate, where are you?" he asks, looking around the house.

"In here." Liam replies, Louis heads to the living room with us following behind.

"Everything good in paradise?" Harry asks as he stands beside me while the Zayn and Niall check out the house.

I nod, "We sorted things out." I reply.

Harry smiles. "Good. I would have kicked his bum if he didn't apologize." Harry says, making me laugh.

"Uh-oh." Niall says, staring at his phone as all heads snap to look at him. "Everyone knows." he says, looking between me and Liam.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asks, sitting on the floor.

"Lexi moving in with Liam is trending on twitter and the fans are not happy about it." Niall says, showing us his phone. I approach him to take a closer look at what he was talking about. Everyone knew that we were moving in together. I took his phone and started looking through a few tweets. They were all harsh tweets, some were even threatening to kill me. It was all absurd.

"The only thing we have to worry about is if they find out where we live." Liam says, hugging me from behind. "Don't worry about what the fans think. Just ignore them."

"Well, I still think I should be worried that they might come and kill me in my sleep." I say, making everyone laugh. "So what do we do to make sure that they won't know where we live?" I ask.

"You have to make sure that you don't get followed home." Louis says.

"And make sure to lock your doors and windows all the time in case they come in to kill you." Harry adds. Liam glares at him, "I was just kidding." Harry says innocently.

"They won't kill you. Don't worry." Niall tells me reassuringly. I smile and nod at him, giving him back his phone.

My phone suddenly rings and I take it out of my pocket. I check the caller ID but it was an unknown number. I answer it anyways, "Hello?" I ask.

"Are you Lexi Higgins?" a female voice asks.

"Yes, that's me. Why?" I ask, looking at the boys as they raise an eyebrow at me in confusion.

"Who is it?" Liam asks, I shrug in reply.

"I'm a paparazzi and I'd like to ask a few questions about your relationship with Liam Payne." the female voice says. My eyes widen in shock. How on earth did she get my number?

"Who is it?" Liam asks again, looking really worried.

"It's a paparazzi." I reply, covering the phone so that the person at the other end of the line won't hear. All of the boys eyes widen in surprise and Liam immediately grabs my phone from me, ending the call.

"How on earth did they get your number?" Harry asks in horror.

"I was thinking the same thing, Harry." I tell him.

"Well," Liam sighs, "I know one thing for sure. You need to get a new number." Liam says. "It's also for your own safety." Liam adds, I nod - knowing that he was right.

My phone rings again and I check the caller ID - it was an unknown number. "Don't' answer it if it's an unknown number." Louis advices. I nod and hit the ignore button.

"So, what are we going to do now while my phone rings non-stop?" I ask, taking a look at each of the boys.

"Let's go ice skating!" Harry says, smiling widely.

"No." Liam groans, "I don't want my bum to hit the ice ever again."

"Oh come on, Li. You can't be that bad." I say, making the boys laugh. Liam just glares at them and crosses his arms like a little kid.

"Well, Lexi. You're about to find out." Zayn says, giving me a wink.

-:-:-:-:-:-

Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN

Sorry for the late upload.  

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. Please leave a comment, vote and follow. If you want me to dedicate a chapter to you, I'd appreciate it if you sent me a message or post it on my message board so that I can immediately see it, rather than down below in the comment section.

THANKS AGAIN. 

Lot's of love, 

Katie :)) xxx