I smile widely, "Are you serious?" I ask. He nods in reply. I pull him in for a very tight hug. "Thank you!" I say, giving him a kiss. "But what about the house you bought here?" I ask.

"I'm still going to keep it because I also want us to have a house here." he replies. I smile and give him another long kiss on the lips. He chuckles, "So, you ready for some furniture shopping? I'd like us to move into our new house here in London." He says.

"Does Dad know?" I ask.

He smiles, nodding, "He even helped me pick out the house."

I smile widely, "Well then, I need a quick change." I say, remembering that I hadn't changed from the shorts and baggy shirt I was wearing. He nods and I get up, running back up to my room.

-

"I love this couch!" I say, sitting on the cream-colored couch. "It's just the right size and it's very comfy." Liam smiles and sits next to me on the couch.

"You're right." he says, agreeing. "We'll take this couch right here." he tells the salesperson that had been following us around. The man nods and takes the tag off the couch.

We continue looking around the place for more things that we needed for our new house. I still can't believe that Liam had asked me to move in with him. And I can't believe we have a house! A house! A huge house, I must add. We arrive at the kitchen section and Liam starts pointing at plates, forks, pans, and all other glassware and cooking utensils. Well, all except spoons. Everyone knows how scared he is of spoons.

"Is that all we need?" he asks, holding my hand tightly.

"We need a microwave." I tell him.

"What for?" he asks, knowing that I could cook.

"Well, you'll need it for whenever I'm not around. I don't expect you to cook since you don't know how. The only thing you can do in a kitchen is to burn it down." I say, teasing his horrible cooking skills.

He laughs, nodding. "You're right. We'll take that microwave." he tells the salesperson while pointing at one of the microwaves on their shelves.

We continue walking around the place, hand-in-hand. We spot the bed section and we look for the bed with the right size. "That's a nice bed." Liam says, pointing at a bed. "It's big enough for two, but not too big when you sleep on it alone."

I chuckle at his description of the bed, nodding my head in agreement, "Yeah. It's just the right size." I tell him. "We'll take that one." I tell the salesperson.

"Where are your pianos?" Liam asks. The salesperson leads us to their piano section and Liam immediately runs to a piano. He starts playing a familiar song and I sit next to him as he continues singing and playing. He looks at me and smiles as he sings the chorus.

When I see your face,
There's not a thing that I would change.
Cause girl you're amazing,
Just the way you are.
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for a while.
Cause girl you're amazing,
Just the way you are.

As he finishes the song, he smiles, "I love you, Lexi."

I smile back at him. "I love you too, Liam." I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me in and kisses me passionately. We break off the kiss and I notice a paparazzi hiding behind a shelf. "There's a paparazzi watching us." I tell Liam.

He pulls away, looking around. Once he spots the paparazzi, he looks back at me, "Let's just ignore them." he says. I nod as we get up and head to the counter. Liam gives his credit card and he signs a receipt. We were told that they'd deliver the items we purchased later tonight.