"Hmm." he says, rubbing his chin with his other hand. "Ten years later, I see myself ten years older!" he replies.

I laugh, softly smacking his arm. "Come on, seriously." I tell him.

He stops walking and faces me. He smiles as I look up at him. He wraps his arms around my waist and brings me closer to him.

"Ten years later," he says, still smiling his gorgeous smile. "I'd like to imagine myself waking up in the morning with you laying next to me. Your smile being the first thing I see when I wake up. I'd like to imagine picking Taylor - our future son, from school. And we'd come home right after you finish baking our favorite chocolate chip cookies." he tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Then the three of us would come back here for summer vacation." he brings me even closer, "But no matter what happens in the next ten years of my life, I still want you to be in it."

My heartstrings have been plucked. I was blushing red, it was embarrassing. He always knew what to say to me. I smile, cupping his face in my hands, "You're so cheesy. Shakespeare, is that you?" I joke, softly slapping his face.

He laughs, "It's corny but it's true. I always want you in my life, Lexi." he says as he looks deep into my eyes. "Forever." he adds, making it come out as a whisper.

I smile, "Sometimes I tend to forget that this is actually real." I admit.

"Every single thing about us is real. And I'm not faking any of it." he replies, leaning down.

"I know." I whisper. He smiles and leans down, making his lips touch with mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as I kiss him back passionately.

"I love you, Liam." I say, breaking out of the kiss but our foreheads were still against each other.

"I love you too, Lexi. I always will. Remember that." he says, smiling.

-

It's eight in the morning and I only had a few minutes left before our boarding gates closed. Liam was still hugging me tightly, not wanting to let me go. He had been hugging me for a few minutes now and the four other lads were quite irritated because they hadn't had the chance to hug me yet.

"Let go of her, Liam. It's our turn." Harry says, pulling me away from Liam. He pouts, finally letting me go so that I could hug the others.

"Take care of yourself." Niall whispers in my ear as I walk over to give him a goodbye hug.

"Don't miss us too much." Zayn says, smiling as I hug him next. I pull out of the hug and go to Louis next.

"Don't do anything fun or crazy." Louis tells me, "Without me." he adds.

I chuckle, "I won't. I promise." I tell him. I give him a quick hug then immediately go back to Liam who had his arms crossed in front of him.

He wraps his arm around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. "I'm seriously going to miss you." he says for the hundredth time.

I smile at him, "I'll miss you too, Li."

"Call me once you land." he says, loosening his grip around my waist.

I nod, picking up my bag. "I will." I give him a long kiss. I wave goodbye at the lads as I head for the plane. I looked back to see Liam wiping his eyes as the Zayn and Harry pats his back. It broke my heart seeing him cry because of me. Well, this is going to be one long flight.

Hours after, I finally arrive at our house in London. It was quiet and lonely but I was used to it. I turn the lights on and the house is brightly lit. I dump my bag on the couch and head to the kitchen to find some food.