I shake my head, cupping his face in my hands and softly shaking his face, "Where is Liam and what have you done with him?"

He laughs, "I'm still here, love. You're just seeing the naughty part of me."

"Oh I can tell." I reply, laughing.

We continue walking around the mall, looking for a shop that sold dresses. Finally spotting a Sherri Hill shop, Liam insists on looking there. I agree since I love Sherri Hill dresses. We walk inside the store, glad that we were the only customers around. A salesman approaches us, offering to help in case we needed any.

"No, we're good, thanks." Liam tells the man, walking over to the dresses which were placed in one corner of the shop. I walk over to him as he looks over the gowns. "Here," he says, taking one off the rack and handing it to me. "Try it. The dress would look even better when you wear it." I blush a little.

I take it from him and head over to the dressing room. As I put it on, I immediately fall in love with it. It was a black 21200 dress and showed quite a lot of my back. It's hem ended just above my knees and everything about it was gorgeous.

I step out of the dressing room to see Liam sitting on a chair. He looks up and smiles as he sees me. I twirl, feeling like a little ballerina. "You look - " he pauses, walking over towards me. "Amazing." he breathes out.

I smile, feeling my cheeks go red, "Thanks, Li. This dress is so amazing. You have such a great sense of fashion!" I tell him.

"Thanks! You really need to buy that, though." he says, pointing at the dress. I nod and go back to the dressing room. I take off the dress, change back into the clothes I was originally wearing, and pay at the counter.

We walk out of the shop as Liam's phone beeps. He takes it out of his pocket to check it out. Smiling he looks up at me. "We still have a few hours left before dinner, would you like to come with me to watch a friendly football game that the lads are planning to have?" he asks.

"A football game?" I ask, smiling from ear to ear, "I would love to! It'd be the very first football game I've watched live!" I reply, clapping my hands.

He smiles, "Your first, huh?"

I nod, "Yup."

He takes my hand and we walk out of the mall and back to the car. He puts the shopping bags in the trunk as I fasten my seatbelt in the shotgun seat. I love Liam's car. It's so comfortable and smells a lot like him. He got in the car, buckled his seatbelt, and started the engine. I swear, I was jumping up and down in my seat. I was so excited!

We arrive at the football stadium and run inside. Liam and I stand in the football field as I look around, my jaw hanging. This place was so huge! It didn't look this big on the TV! I jump up and down and start running around the field. I could hear Liam laughing at my weirdness.

The lads arrive a few minutes later, all in their soccer jerseys - as I call it. One by one, they give me a hug and I smile at each of them, "So, what are the teams?" I ask, feeling really excited and eager for the game to start.

"Harry and I against Zayn and Niall." Louis replies, slinging an arm over Harry's shoulder.

"What about Liam?" I ask, pointing at him who was now standing next to me.

"He said he didn't want to play." Zayn says, looking at Liam.

I look at Liam, confused. "I wanted to be with you during your first live football game experience," he tells me.

"N'aww thanks!" I say, giving him a side hug.

He laughs, "Now, we better hit the benches so the lads can start playing." We walk over to the benches, find a spot we like, and get comfortable.