Chapter 10 - Hey Babe!

SO SORRY I KEPT YOU ALL WAITING! I WAS SO BUSY BECAUSE I'M A MEMBER OF THE RED CROSS AND I HAD TO HELP PEOPLE; WHICH I LOVE TO DO :) 

So have fun with the new chapter, and be scared at the end, lol :) 

Chapter 10

Hey Babe

Laura’s POV

When I finally was in the hotel after I’ve done my very last flight with the crew and for my company, I unpacked the most important things of my suitcase, just in case Mr. Jackson would call me again when I was about to sleep. I pulled out my phone and turned on some music. Just then I realized that I have not heard any of Justin’s songs by now. I had to, I just had to hear his raspy voice, singing lyrics which he really meant. Gosh, I missed him, and it wasn’t even 24 hours till I last saw him at the airport in Vienna. I wonder if he already arrived in Berlin. It’s one of my favorite cities of all time, after London, New York and of course Los Angeles. I’m going to miss a lot of people, of course my sister, even if my host family allows that she can visit any time she wanted to, my mother, even if I fought a lot with her, but I guess that’s typical, my dad, which I’ve missed my whole life, because he was working all time, my best friend Julia, and my other friends from back at school. I’m going to miss my flat, my bed and my hometown Vienna. But I’m looking forward to living in the States, my whole life I wanted to do this, and now I will, dreams can come true, you just have to believe.

I grabbed my phone from my bed, where I placed it a time ago, and quickly opened iTunes to download Justin’s music. I downloaded My Word and My World 2.0 and Mistletoe and Believe and Believe Acoustic and when I played the first song which was One Time, and his voice was so sweet. I absolutely fell in love with all of them, but my favorite song, after hearing it one time, was definitely Up. His voice sounded so flawless, but I liked his deeper voice which he has now better.

My phone buzzed and nearly gave me a heart attack. Suddenly the whole bed vibrated. I ran my hands through my shaggy hair and took a deep breath to calm myself down. I let out a loud sigh and reached out for my iPhone. As I saw the name, my display showed, my heart began to beat faster. Butterflies in my stomach started flying wildly and my body was shaking, just by the thought of him. But when I read the message, my joy immediately vanished. How could he? I didn’t think Luke would be like this, I knew he was aggressive, but how could he beat the person I like, because he’s jealous? That’s so cruel. Tears started to stream down my face, my body began shaking again. I lost the grip of my phone and it fell down to the floor, the screen cracked, because the ground. Who the hell was alright after he got beaten up by a very strong guy, and believe me, Luke is strong. I let myself fall onto the bed and buried my head in the duvet, crying my heart out. I should probably write back, but when I opened my eyes, they filled with tears again so fast, that I was literally blind. When I saw Luke for the next time, I would run up to him, give him a slap, hit him in the balls and disappear as fast as I appeared. Looks like a plan, and it was.

Instead of replying Justin, I called my sister first. “Hey honey, how are you?” I asked when she picked up the phone. “Hi Laura, I’m so fine, thank you for all, say Justin I love him okay? Because he didn’t want to give me his phone number, and isn’t answering my mentions and DM’s on Twitter” she told me so quickly that I wasn’t able to catch all of that. “Woooah, calm down sis, could you repeat that? But this time slow and clear please” I begged and heard her sigh loudly. I bet she was face-palming herself at this moment. “Just say Justin I love him okay?” she repeated. Oh, I won’t. “I’m sure he already has this conjecture” I whispered under my breath, hoping she couldn’t hear that. “What did you say?” she asked. Puh. “Nothing, I’ll tell him” I lied. I don’t like liars, but I can’t tell my boyfriend that my sister loves him, that would be much more that just weird. I let out a small chuckle because I imagined how the sexy boy would react. I’m sure he would stare at me before he bursts into laughter. “Thank you, have I already said that I love you to the moon and back? You’re the best sister in the world” she said excitedly. “I very appreciate that, but don’t act like I don’t know it’s only because of I’m friends with THE Justin Bieber” I said and smiled to my reflection in the mirror while fixing my hair which was totally messed up because of my crying session earlier. “But I really love you Laura” she pleaded and acted like she was crying a river. “Whatever” I said and had to laugh, because even a nearly-deaf would notice that she was just faking. “When do you come back again? I want to see you before you go to L.A.” she said sadly, but this time meaning it. I’m going to miss her lot, and I know I said this about 100 times before. “Tomorrow midday I’ll be landing in Vienna, so I expect you to pick me up ey?” I replied euphoric. “Sure I will, just send me a text to remind me” she answered and I heard my mum something murmur but unfortunately couldn’t fix out what it was. “I have to…ehm…go now, see you tomorrow then, I guess” she stumbled and hung up before I could protest. Of course my mother told her to hang up.