Chapter 8: One chance

He wrapped a hand around your shoulders in a side hug. You couldn't help but blush a little.

"What." You breathed out.

...

~*~3rd person P.O.V.~*~

Bill ended up staying at your house. He said he didn't feel like going back to his dimension and he begged you to let him stay. You, being the nice person you are, allowed him to stay the night.

Currently it was 5am and you were extremely exhausted. You slowly made your way upstairs to your room. With a loud yawn you opened the door. You stopped in your tracks as you saw Bill sleeping peacefully on your bed.

~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

I made my way over to Bill, wanting to drag him out of my room so I could sleep in peace. But as I approached him, I changed my mind. He was sleeping peacefully, facing the wall. He looked so innocent...

"As if." He smirked.

I quickly took a step back and glared towards him. He sat up and stretched.

"Wow, haven't slept for almost an eternity. That felt good!" He exclaimed and floated up.

"You literally slept for like...10 minutes." Sighing, I crossed my arms.

"I'm a dream demon, I don't need to waste 9 hours for sleep like you humans do every day."

"You're technically a human now too, so you should go on downstairs and sleep on the couch. Now," I pointed at the door. "let me sleep."

He groaned and slowly floated towards the door. I followed him with my eyes and as soon as he left my room, I collapsed onto my bed, which was still warm. I fell right into a dreamless sleep.

~~Time Skip~~

I shot my eyes open when I felt someone poking my side non-stop. I lazily looked over my shoulder to see Bill sitting besides my bed.

"Get," Yawn. "out, Cipher.." I mumbled and covered myself with the blanket I had.

"But there's this weird feeling in my stomach and I don't know what it is! You have to help me!" He whined. As on que, I heard a grumble.

"....you need food. Go make some." I replied. "In your own house, that is."

"I, the dream demon, don't need this stuff called food-" His stomach grumbled again. Bill yanked the blanket off of me and grabbed my shoulder, making me lay on my back. I groaned in protest and opened one eye only to meet Bill's gaze. He was floating right above me.

"W-What are you..-"

"Food. Now." He demanded, crossing his arms.

Getting slightly irritated, I quickly sat up, pushing Bill away. "Okay! Fine! If I make you food, then will you leave me alone?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and stretching.

"Noooo-yes! Yeah sure, whatever." He gave me a toothy grin, which made me roll my eyes.

"Good. Now shoo. I need to get changed." I said, standing up. Surprisingly, Bill did as told and left. I walked over to my closet and picked out the outfit for today. (Wear whatever you please) After changing, I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

"2:38pm!? I swear, my sleep cycle is screwed..." I sighed and texted my mom as well as my best friend, telling them both I'm fine.

"Now to make late-breakfast for a demon... Never thought I'd say this." I groaned as I heard Bill yell from downstairs.