Chapter 3: Deal or no deal?

~Dreamland~

I woke up in my room in (home town). I rubbed my eyes, pulling the covers off. I was confused, didn't I leave to Gravity Falls? Guess not.

I smiled as I opened the curtains, letting the warm sunshine inside my room. It was a very beautiful day outside, and you know what's the best part? It's summer holidays!

Opening the window to let some fresh air in, I then got dressed. (Wear whatever you want). Satisfied with my look, I strolled out of my room down to the kitchen to make breakfast. I kept it simple: a bowl of cereal. I wasn't really that hungry.

As I was just about to pour milk in the bowl, the milk stopped mid-way, as if freezing in mid air.

"What the..?" I blinked at the milk. Suddenly I felt uneasy and took a glance around. "Is anyone there?"

Silence. All I heard was silence. I noticed that the floor beneath me was losing color. It kept going untill the room was completely black and white. My breathing quickened and I backed away from the kitchen into the living room.

Everything was black and white.

I screamed as someone put a hand on my shoulder. I ran forward and then turned around. I couldn't believe my eyes.. Before me floated the same triangle from Dipper's book.

"Jeez, kid, are you trying to make me deaf?" The triangle stated, rubbing the area where his ears would be.

Yep, this was most definitely a dream.

I couldn't speak. I was literally frozen in my place, staring wide eyed at what floated just a few feet away from me.

"Oh don't act like you don't recognize me, (Y/n)! You and Pine Tree had a nice talk not so long ago!" With a snap of his fingers, the surroundings changed. I closed my eyes and when I opened them, I saw a black and white scene of me and Dipper talking in the kitchen at the shack.

He snapped his fingers again and now I was sitting on a couch in a white room. The yellow triangle floated closer to me, eventually taking a seat besides me. I scooted back, not taking my gaze off of the yellow thing.

"Incase you've forgotten, the name's Bill Cipher." He stated, makig a cane appear in his hand. He leaned on it and stared right back at me with his one eye.

Finally gathering some confidence, I decided to speak. "W-What do you want from me?!"

"Oh, nothing much. I just need...a puppet."

I had a quick flashback of what Dipper said.

Bill could easily trick you and make you his puppet. He got inside of my body once.

"Why?"

"No reason! Let's make a deal. I get a puppet and in return I'll leave the Pines family alone..as well as your family!" He extended his hand towards me, a blue flame wrapping around his palm.

"Uh..how about no! I know your intentions, Cipher! Dipper told me all about you and your little deals!" I crossed my arms and looked away from him.

Bill growled and squinted his eye at me, though I didn't seem to notice that. He put on his usual happy attitude and flew infront of my face.

"Aw, come on, (Y/n), I'm not going to trick you!" Bill stated.

"Psh. Right!" I stood up and looked away again. The last thing I wanted to do was make a deal with a floating illuminati.

"I heard that." Bill chuckled.