Meeting Josh

After school Annabelle texted Phil saying that she was meeting a friend and would be late home. She said goodbye to all of her friends. Walking to costa someone stopped her and asked for a picture as they were a huge fan. They took a picture and Annabelle signed a note pad.
"Thanks."
Annabelle walked on and went into costa. Josh had not arrived so she ordered a hot chocolate and sat down near the window.

Josh walked in got a drink and sat down opposite Annabelle.
"Afternoon Josh."
"Afternoon brown eyes. How was school?"
"Ok I guess finally catching up in all of my lessons."
"How's maths?"
"Good. Still stuck but getting there. How was school for you?"
"It was great. Had art and got to finish my painting after two weeks."
"You can draw?"
"Yeah would you like to see it?"
"Please."
Josh pulled out his folder and opened it to a page where this picture sat. It was a picture of Annabelle in black and white but her eyes were a brown and stood out on the page.
"It's me." Annabelle said
"Yeah. We were told to paint a picture of someone special and that someone was you."
"Really?"
"Yeah that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Ever since I see you that night at the party and then seeing you about and going London at halloween, I have started to like you. Not just as friends but more than that."
Annabelle was speechless, she liked him too but hadn't told anyone.
"Annabelle we haven't known each other long and I don't want to ruin our friendship but would you do the honer of being my girlfriend?" He was nervous.
"Josh. I like you too. Of course."

They spent another hour talking and just as they left Annabelle got a text from Dan,
Come home please
"It's time to go home." Annabelle said.
"Ok I have to get the train too."
They held hands and got on the train home.

Once Annabelle got home Phil asked how she was. Annabelle replied saying happy. Dan came and asked who she had met up with.
"Josh."
"He is a good friend."
"More than a friend."
"Boyfriend?" Phil asked
"Yeah he asked me out today."
"Joshabelle."
"I hate you Dan."
"I hate you too."