Adoption day 2

Ever since Sam was adopted Annabelle felt sad, she never left her room unless it was for food or Mrs Dunton made her. She was not looking forward to the next adoption day because she did not want to see another excited family leave without her by their side. Annabelle told Mrs Dunton that she did not want to attend the next adoption day but she was told she had too. Annabelle had hardly ever smiled when Sam was around and now she never smiles. Sam had called once to tell Annabelle that she was having a great time with her new family and that she would visit soon. A week later she called back saying that she was moving to another part of London and would not be able to see Annabelle again. Annabelle cried for three days straight when she heard this news.
"Annabelle come on." Mrs Dunton called.
"Coming." She shouted back. Closing her manga and stannding up from her desk.

Annabelle had put on a white t-shirt, light blue shorts and leggings. She quickly brushed her brown hair and ran out of her room to the main hall for adoption day. Once a month, three or four families and some happy children. That's what Annabelle thought when this day came. She wanted today to be the day she did not want to be in this building any longer. It has memories Annabelle wanted gone, such as Sam leaving, the other families and when she was little people ignoring her. When Mrs Dunton went to get the families Annabelle went to the far corner of the room and sat on an old chair that was there. The smiling families came in and she saw two tall men walking over to her.
"Hello there what's your name?" The black haired one asked.
"Annabelle." She told him, looking at the floor.
"Hey there Annabelle I'm Phil." He said to her.
"I'm Dan." The other one said.
"Hello Dan and Phil." She said looking up at them.
"So Annabelle, tell us why you are sitting all alone."
She wondered if she should tell them, and then chose to. "Well last month my only friend Sam got adopted. It was my birthday and she gave me this bracelet," She showed them the small charm bracelet. "Two hours later she was taken away from me. I will never see her again." Annabelle started to cry.
Dan hugged her, "It will be ok I'm sure you will see her once again."

They spoke and got to know each other a little more. Dan and Phil found out that Annabelle loved anime, muse, panic! at the disco and pizza. Annabelle found out that they were best friends who have lived together for many years. They left out the part about being youtubers. They said goodbye and went to talk to the other children in the room. Annabelle went back to looking at the floor but feeling a bit better after talking to the guys. At the end of the two hours Dan and Phil had made up their minds about who they were taking home with them. They told Mrs Dunton and signed all of the paperwork.
"Annabelle come here please." Mrs Dunton called.
"Yes Mrs." came a small shout.
When Annabelle saw Dan and Phil she knew what was happening. But before she jumped to conclusions she let Mrs Dunton tell her what was going on and that she was getting adopted.
"Yes at last I'm leaving this place." She shouted then calmly said "I hope this one lasts."

Phil gave her a questionable look and Annabelle explained the last three families she went to. Before they could reply Annabelle quickly ran to her room and packed her things into the small black suitcase that she owned.
"Ready." She said walking up to her new family pulling her bag behind her.
"Good. I hope you like trains." Dan said leading the way out of the orphanage.
"Never been on one." She replied.
"Trains can be fun. We'll show you." Phil said to her as they went out and made their way to the station.