a couple of days later

After a couple of day Annabelle started talking to Dan and Phil again. At first there was only a couple of words but then it started to turn into full sentences and then into conversations. Megan had said that she was going to be in London visiting her cousin and that she will be free on the Saturday so Annabelle could see her then. Dan and Phil was fine about it. They were happy that she was making plans with friends and were happy that she would get to see her sister again.

Megan, Charlie and Annabelle Skyped each other and planned where they were going to meet and what they were going to do. The plan was to meet at the London eye as it was in the middle of them. Megan was going to bring her cousin. Charlie asked how Annabelle was and if she had started school.

"I'm good and yeah I started school this year. Megan whats your cousins name?"

"I'm not sure."

"Not sure?" Charlie asked

"Yeah. My auntie adopted her."

"Is everyone adopted?" Annabelle asked

"By the looks of it yeah." All of them laughed until they were crying.

ping

"What was that?" Megan asked

"My phone Dan texted me."

"Saying?"

"Shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep."

"Sleep? what time is it?" Charlie asked

"2 am. What about you?"

"6 pm"

"I should go to sleep we can talk another time before you come over."

"Ok see ya."

Annabelle logged off and put her laptop away and going to sleep after texting Dan back.

never peasant