Annabelle

Hello I am Annabelle, please don't call me Anna or Belle thanks. I am an orphan, My parents died when I was born. My father died while my mother was pregnant from an unexpected heart attack. My mother died just after I was born. I have been adopted three times. The first family had other children and I ran away and came back here. The second family were killed a week after they adopted me. The last had three other children and me, we were taken away because the parents took drugs and tried to give us them too.

That's my back story now lets get on with my new and improved one.

Annabelle woke up really early on Saturday morning. The morning sun was only just rising in the sky. She pulled herself out of bed and changed into a plain blue t-shirt, black skinny jeans and some sky blue converse. Annabelle sat at the small shared desk and started to read her favourite manga while she waited for her best friend, Sam, to wake up. At around eight Sam woke up and noticed Annabelle sitting at the desk.
"You're up early for a Saturday." Sam said sounding confused.
"I know. I guess I'm excited." Annabelle put the manga down and looked at the tried Sam.
"Why?"
"It is the last Saturday of the month meaning it's adoption day. Also I'm fourteen today."
"Oh yeah. Happy birthday." Sam jumped out of bed and pulled out a small black box with some red ribbon.
"You didn't have to."
"I know, but I did."
Annabelle opened the box and saw a small bracelet that had a best friend charm.
"Thank you so much. how much did this cost you?" She did not like it when Sam spent a lot of money on her.
"Don't worry Mrs Dunton brought it, she got me one too."
Sam pulled pulled out another box which held the same bracelet.

They went to the large dining hall and grabbed some toast each. They sat down in the corner and ate it.
"Think today's the day?" Sam asked taking a bite.
"Not sure.but I hope so."
"You always say that."
"I know." No one knew what today could bring.
"Anyway we better get going." Sam said taking the last bite and getting up.