Moving in

They got onto the train and sat down on an uncomfortable seat. There was hardly anyone on this train so they were lucky that Dan and Phil didn't get noticed. They were going to tell Annabelle, just not yet. At the next stop they climbed off of the train and walked home. Dan took Annabelle's bag off of her and carried it himself.
"Thanks." Annabelle said.
"Sorry that we have to walk. Neither of us own a car and even if we did there is like no where to park it were we live. Also to warn you, you will get very fit in our apartment as there are quite a few stairs." Dan told Annabelle.
"Alright I don't mind, I was planning on trying to get fit." Annabelle replied.

Five minutes later they arrived and Phil lead the way up the first set of stairs. They got to the top and opened the front door and Annabelle found out what Dan meant about the stairs. They showed her to her new room and she thanked them for it.
"We will let you settle in, we should be in the living room when you are done." Phil said ushering Dan out.
"Ok." Annabelle said as her door closed.
Annabelle put her clothes and shoes into the wardrobe and her other things around. She owned one poster that she always kept above her bed, it had lots of different anime characters on. Such as Ciel and Sebastian from black butler, Light and L from death note, titans from attack on titan, Yato from Noragami and many others. She put it up and looked around her new room. 'Perfect' She thought. Once her case was safely placed under the bed Annabelle went to find Dan and Phil.