Chapter Forty-Seven

Morning or evening y'all! I hope you have a day just as wonderful as you are!!!!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

How do YOU start a conversation?

my answer

I usually try to find something to ask them, like school related. Or about something I wanted to know and then I try to continue the conversation from there.

Comment your answer below!!!!

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Mitch's POV

I was laying on the couch, watching some weird anime. I heard Scott come into the room, but didn't think anything of it. I coughed really hard. 

I've had a bad cough recently, which is effecting the band. But it's probably nothing too serious, you know?

"Hey Mitch?"

"Yeah," I responded, interested more in the anime than in him.

"Erm, are... are you mad at me?" What? I sat up and looked over at him. I coughed into my sleeve, not that hard this time.

"What? Of course not. Why would I be mad at you?" I'm so confused. Why would he think that?

"I just, I don't know." He looked to the ground, embarrassed. "I just feel like you and Alex hate me now... and I'm not sure what I did to cause you guys to hate me but whatever I did, I'm sorry." He looked really, really sad.

"Scott, I could never hate you. Ever. You're my best friend, you've always been my best- are you crying?" I quickly got up and ran over to him. He was actually crying! "Oh my god, Scott! You're crying. Babe," I said concerned, hugging him close. He wrapped his arms around me and cried.

"I just, I-I don-don't wanna lose you..."

"Scott, I'll never leave you. I love you way too much to do that," I said, rubbing his back.

"Mitch, I'm so sorry..."

"Why are you sorry?" Did he... I backed up a bit and looked him in the eyes. "Did you do what I think you did?"

"No no, not that. I'm past that. I... I thought you were mad at me. I thought you'd leave me. I'm sorry..."

"Scott, don't worry about it. It's fine," I said, hugging him again. I started to cough, again. "Excuse me," I quickly said and turned away from him to cough. I couldn't stop coughing.

"Mitch, are you okay?" I nodded, still coughing. I felt like I was coughing up my lung, it really hurt. He placed a hand on my back, trying to comfort me. "Mitch, go sit down," he told me, worried. I nodded and he helped me to the couch.

I put my hand over my mouth to cover a cough. I looked at my hand afterwards.

Blood.