Chapter Three

Hey guys! I really like writing this story. I hope you like reading it just as much as I like writing, hehe.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

What are you the proudest of?

my answer

I am proud of what we have accomplished on Wattpad. There's almost 500 of you guys, and it shocks me to look at how many reads I have on some stories. I just, it makes me so proud of both myself and us all.

Comment what you're proud of below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Scott's POV

Ugh, why did that guy flirt with him! He's min- oh wait, he's not mine... he doesn't love me like that.

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. I saw Mitch talking to the barista guy, and I got angry. I didn't hear what they were talking about but soon Mitch turned in my direction and walked over to me. He handed me my drink with a smile.

"Thanks."

"Why the long face?" I glared at him, before cracking a small smile, because it was him. Fuck him, god.

"Let's go, I'm hungry," I said and we left.

We were in the car for about 10 minutes before he said, "I gave that guy my number." My heart paused and I slammed on the break, throwing us both forward. The guy behind us honked.

"You did what now?" I turned so we were in a parking lot, and I wouldn't get us in an accident. He looked confused as to why I was angry.

"I, I gave him my number and told him to call me after his shift was over. Why are you so angry?"

I clenched my fist in anger. "But why? Do you, like find him attractive or something?"

"He was cute." He crossed his arms and looked away from me.

"Whatever. Let's just go home. I don't want food anymore," I lied and I drove us home.

Mitch's POV

We drove home in silence. We never fight with each other, but I don't know why we are now. I didn't look at him the entire ride home, I just looked out the window.

We finally got home. He parked the car and took the keys out. He looked over at me, glaring. This time he didn't even crack a smile. He's glare was icy cold. He got out of the car and slammed the door. I was still in the car when all of this was happening. At this point, I was getting angry myself.

jordan jay