Chapter Eleven

Hey everyone! This might not have posted when it should have, so it might be posted later in the day? I'm not sure. But I hope y'all enjoy it c:

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

What's your relationship status? *wink*

my answer

I'm single currently. And I doubt that'll change anytime soon, haha.

Comment your's below!!!!

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Scott's POV

The party started soon after I got ready. Alex was one of the first people here. Mitch didn't have a date, or they weren't here yet... I hope he doesn't have one.

"Where's the booze?" Alex got up off the couch and went into the kitchen.

"It's in the closest cupboard to the kitchen entrance," Mitch rolled his eyes and told him. Did he not like Alex? Did he not accept? Wait, I shouldn't care.

There's a knock on the front door. Mitch jumped up and went to open it.

"Hey," he said with a smile and a guy stepped through the door. They hugged and Mitch shut the door. Mitch looked right at me and smiled.

Mitch's POV

I waited for Jayden, for like 30 minutes. I had to look at Scott and Alex be all lovey dovey and it was gross. They were all over each other! I wanted to go slap Alex and tell him to get off me man! But Scott's not mine... I let out a sigh.

"Where's the booze?" Scott's boyfriend got up and went into the kitchen. He acted like he can just go wherever he wants, like he owns the place!

"It's in the closest cupboard to the kitchen entrance," I said annoyed, rolling my eyes. God I hate him already and I just met him.

There was a knock on the door behind me, making me jump. Jayden. I opened the door and sure enough, it was him. Gotta make Scott think I like him.

"Hey," I gave him a smile and let him inside. Before closing the door I hugged him, in front of Scott. I looked right a Scott, and gave him a smile.

The party continued. Scott and Alex were all touchy while Jayden and I barely even looked at each other. At some point, Jayden strike up a conversation with another person at the party, leaving me alone. I sighed and walked into my room, where I stayed for the rest of the party.

jordan jay