Chapter Thirty-Five

I forgot... again... I'm so sorry... I've started working and so when I get home I'm so so tired and- no. There's no excuse for this. I'm sorry that I've disappointed you guys...

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

Do you want Mitch and Alex to have a secret relationship?

my answer

I can't really answer this. But I'd love to know what you guys think!!!!!

Comment how your answer below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Alex's POV 

Why did I do that? That was so stupid of me. What the hell was I thinking? I can't just kiss Mitch, after I just told Scott that he couldn't kiss Mitch. I'm such a fucking idiot.

"Babe, I'm gonna go look for Mitch, he's been gone for a while," Scott told me, putting on his coat. 

"I wanna go too," I said jumping to my feet. He looked at me weird but then shrugged it off.

"Alright, fine. Just don't kill him." 

"I won't, promise." Especially now that I've kissed that sorry soul, I couldn't kill him even if I wanted to.

"Let's get going," Scott said and opened the door. 

"Hey," Mitch said, walking into the hotel room and started packing his back up. 

"We were about to go look for y-"

"Why are you packing? Mitch? Mitchell," I was trying to talk to him but he wouldn't answer. "Mitchy." He looked back and gave me a dirty look. 

"Scott, I'd start packing too if I was you. We gotta get back on the bus soon."

"But I don't want you guys to leave..." I pouted.

"Aw babe..." Scott gave me a hug. Mitch made a noise before turning around with a smile.

"Come on the rest of the tour with us," he offered and gave a cheeky smile. 

"Wait, what?" Scott and I were both shocked by Mitch's offer.

"Come on tour with us. Be around Scott, it's healthy for you two. Great bonding." He turned around and started packing again. "I might convince Jayden to fly out to our next show so I can him." He sounded so happy. It hit me hard, for some odd reason.

"I'd love that! Alex, what do you think?" Scott looked into my eyes, his eyes full of hope and happiness.

"Yeah!"