Chapter Twenty

Morning guys! I'm off to school, ew. But I hope y'all enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote for the story because *I think* the Wattys are still going on!! All you gotta do is share out the story with the hash tag #mywattyschoice! Simple!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

What is one band you'd recommend to someone who hasn't heard of them yet? Or a band that isn't known very well?

my answer

For a band I'd recommend to someone who hasn't heard of them would be either Pentatonix or probably Panic! At the Disco. As for a band that isn't well known, I'd say either Ninja Sex Party, Starbomb, Bowling For Soup, or Interpol. They're all great and I love them all.

Comment your answer below!!!!

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Mitch's POV

I walked in and saw Alex and Scott in the kitchen. I walked up to the counter and was about the say something until I got splashed with water. I raised my eyebrow sin irritation

"Scott, Alex..." I started to laugh like a mad man. I pointed to the door. "Get out."

"Mitch, Alex do-"

"No Scott. I mean both of you. Out, now. Get the hell out of this house, right fucking now," I yelled, giving Scott a death stare.

"Mitch, no. I live here too."

"Then I don't, how about that? How about I fucking leave? Huh? Would that make you fucking happy Scott!" I clenched my fists, thinking that would stop me from crying. It didn't.

"Aye, Mitch. Calm do-" I cut Alex off.

"Don't tell me to calm down," I screamed and he stepped back.

"Mitch, what's wrong with you! Why are you getting so angry? And rude!" I stared Scott dead in the eyes. I gave him the coldest stare I could ever give anyone. I saw fear and sadness in his eyes, but it was mixed with angry and frustration.

"Just leave," I said quietly and walked to my room and slammed the door.

I might be acting like a child, but I don't care. I really don't. I'm about done, just done. I sat on my bed, curled into a ball and cried. For an hour straight, at least.

Scott's POV

He got so, so angry... did something happen between him and Jayden? I leaned over the counter, overthinking what the hell just happened.

"Scott, I'm gonna go home until Mitch is better, okay?" I nodded and he left. I stood there, in the kitchen, thinking about things.

I've messed up. Maybe he doesn't care about me anymore. Maybe he hates me. Maybe he wants to move out and leave me forever. No. No no no. That can't happen!

Tears ran down my face just thinking that could actually happen. I can't lose Mitch. I can't lose my Mitch.

jordan jay