Chapter Six

It's Thursday again c: I hope you guys are liking the story so far!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

What's the best compliment you've ever received?

my answer

I would have to say any of the ones about my writing. Like, when someone tells me they want me to publish a paperback/hardcover book. It like, brings tears to my eyes.

Comment your's below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Scott's POV 

I thought I heard crying coming from Mitch's room, so I walked over to his room. However, when I got to the door, I heard something other than crying. 

He was talking on the phone with someone. I assumed it was the guy from Starbucks.

"Uh, no. I wasn't crying. I'm great." Of course I couldn't hear the other person's response. I started to walk away before I heard my name come up in conversation. "Scott. That was his name. And nothing is going on between him and I." My heart stopped. I put my ear up to the door, to hear better. "What? No! Of course I don't!" There was a while of silence before Mitch said something that broke my heart into bits. "I do not have any feelings for Scott, besides friendship. And that's that!" 

Not going to lie, I blanked out a bit. I couldn't hear or see anything. Everything was sorta dark and black. I sunk the the floor. I started crying.

"What is that crying? Is Scott crying again?" Mitch walked over and opened the door, well tried to. I was sitting in front of the door. "Scott, are you crying? Wait, were you listening to me!"

I turned around and looked at him, dead in the eye. His eyes started to tear up. 

"I'm sorry Scott. I, I didn't-"

"No, Mitch," I got up and walked to my room. "I'm fine. Just, just don't talk to me for a bit please."

I went into my room and grabbed my phone. I can't stay in this house.

'Hey Avi, mind if I stop by for a bit? I can't stay here right now. I'm a bit of mess, haha.' I threw my phone on the bed and started packing a bag. 

"Scott, look- what are you doing? Are you leaving?" I ignored Mitch. "Scott," he raised his voice. I still ignored him. He started to get angry. "Goddammit Scott!  Answer me!" He walked up and spun me around. 

Mitch's POV 

I don't know why he was crying exactly, but I'm assuming it has something to do with what I said to do with me. 

"Scott, look- what are you doing? Are you leaving me?" I walked into Scott's room to see him packing a bag. Is he leaving me? Oh my god no! 

He ignored me. "Scott," I raised my voice. He still didn't respond. I was starting to get really angry with him. "Goddammit Scott! Answer me!" I walked up and grabbed his shoulder and spun him around. I couldn't say anything. 

His eyes looked cold. Like, he died. Like he died inside. I think I died a little bit inside looking at him. 

"I am going to Avi's for a day or two. Avi's, or someone else's house. I'm not sure yet. I'm sorry Mitch but you can't change my mind." There was no more sweet tone to his voice. It sounded like who he was completely died and now he was just a shell of who he was. 

"Scott..." A tear ran down my face. "I..."

"I'm leaving," He said, grabbing his bag and phone and pushing past him and just like that he was gone. 

jordan jay