Chapter Twelve

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

What's your relationship status? *wink*

my answer

I'm single currently. And I doubt that'll change anytime soon, haha.

Comment your's below!!!!

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Mitch's POV

So I'm laying on my bed while the party was going on, scrolling through my phone. There was a knock on my door.

"Come in?"

"Hey," Jayden walked through the door and sat on the bed. Oh it's him.

"Hey," I said, sitting up.

"Sorry I like, left you alone. This is supposed to be a date, but it was really awkward so I didn't really know what to do," he apologized.

"Hey, it's fine. I understand. I'm not really fun to talk to." I gave a chuckle.

He looked me in the eyes, then his eyes went down to my lips. I knew exactly what he was thinking of doing. Do I want this? I don't really like him like that... He started moving forward. I just closed my eyes and waited for his lips to connect with mine.

Within seconds, our lips connect. He's on top of me on the bed, hands on both sides of my head, bracing himself up. We were only kissing for less than seconds before he pulled away and got off of me.

"Sorry, I just really needed and wanted to that," he said with a laugh and scratched the back of his neck.

"Hey, don't worry, I enjoyed it," I told him and bite my lip playfully.

"Anyways, I'm sorry to kiss and run, but I gotta get going. We need to see each other again," he said and I nodded with a smile. He chuckled and got up. He turned to me and opened his arms for a hug. I laughed and got up and gave him a hug. He gave me a peck on my lips and left.

I didn't totally hate that kiss. It was awkward, but nice. It was enjoyable. I would've loved it even more if it was Scott. I let out a sigh.

I decided to go outside of my room and back to the party.

"Hey Mitch, come here cutie," I heard Scott say before being pulled into a room.

jordan jay