Chapter Thirteen

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

What's your religion?

my answer

I don't have one. I don't believe in any religion, however I respect those who do c: #noh8

Comment your's below!!!!

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Mitch's POV

He pressed me against the wall.

"Uh, Scott?" My heart was racing. We were so close. There were only a few inches in between us.

"Hey Mitchell," he breathed sexily. I couldn't say anything. "You know I find you sexy, right?"

"I-I didn't, n-no." I couldn't talk without stuttering like a fool.

"Are you scared of me right now? You sound scared."

"N-no. I'm not. I, I just..."

He chuckled and his lips went to my neck. I gasped. At first he simply brushed his lips against my neck. Then his lips connected to my skin. I gasped again. I didn't know what to do, or say. He started to kiss my neck, sucking too. He was going to give me a hickey!

His hands went down to try to unbutton my jeans. I grabbed his hand, and moved them away. He tried one more time, and I did the same thing again.

"Scott, stop, you're drunk." I tried to push him off but he stayed. "Scott, seriously, get off!" I pushed him off and looked at me, sad.

"Mitch..." He stepped forward, so he was inches away from me.

"Scott, you... you have Alex. And, and I have Jayden. you don't love me like this."

"You're mistaken, Mitch. I only love you. But you don't love me, you told me that. I really, honestly love you and only you, Mitch." He talked as if he was completely sober, and hadn't had one tiny bit of alcohol. "I love you, Mitch Grassi..." he whispers and grabbed my chin, very lightly and pulled me to him in a soft kiss.

I literally melted into this kiss. My heart stopped, I got all sweaty, there were butterflies in my stomach and just wow... I've never, ever felt like this when kissing someone. It, it was honestly magical...

About ten seconds later, he backed up.

"I'm sorry Mitch..." Then, like that, he left. He left me in, in the closet, I think.

I touched the spot on my neck he kissed, I'm pretty sure there was a hickey... I then touched my lips. They were all tingly and weird. I sunk to the floor, in the closet. I sat there and thought over everything that just happened.

jordan jay