Chapter Two

I've developed a schedule where I'll update this story every Monday and Thursday c: SO EXPECT THAT EVERY MONDAY AND THURSDAY :D I hope you guys like this story so far, I like it c: 

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

What's your favorite band?

my answer

Mine is either Panic! At the Disco, Bowling For Soup, or probably The Summer Set. 

Comment your's below c:  

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!  

Mitch's POV 

"Can I have a grande iced soy latte please?" Scott told the barista at Starbucks.

"I'd like the same thing, but with a triple shot," I added. The barista looked at me, and winked. I gave him a confused look.  "Uh, what was that?" 

"Nothing, that'll be $12.50, and your number," he said to me with a smile. 

"Uh... I uh," I didn't really know what to say. 

"Why don't you just go make our drinks sir. Here's the fucking money, now drinks please," Scott spat at him angrily. This surprised both the guy and me. The guy took the money and put it in the register and gave us back change. We stepped out of the line and went to wait for our drinks. 

"What was that Scott?" 

"Nothing. I'm going to the bathroom," He said and walked over to the bathroom. 

"Mitch and Scott," the barista called out our names to tell us our drinks were ready. I went and grabbed both drinks. The barista stopped me. "Uh, hey look... sorry about before. I, uh, I didn't know you two were an item."

"An item? Wait, Scott and I?" He nodded. "Oh, he and I aren't..." I looked, blushing. 

"Oh, really? Well, could I have your number then?" 

"Uh, sure. Give me a pen and paper," I said and smiled at him. He smiled back and handed me a notepad and pen. I wrote down my name and my number and handed it back to him. 

"Thanks. By the way, the name's Jayden," he told me and I nodded with a smile.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Jayden." I saw Scott coming out of the bathroom. "I gotta go, have a nice night," I said and started walking away, but I stopped. "Call me later, after work, okay?" I turned back to him and smiled. He nodded and smiled back. 

Scott came over to me, and looked angry still. I handed him his drink. 

"Thanks," he said plainly. 

jordan jay