Chapter Sixteen

Hey guys! So, exciting news! I've entered this story in the Watty's this year! All you gotta do to vote for it is tweet or share it out with the hashtag #mywattyschoice! Maybe this year we'd get super close to winning :D But I hope you guys enjoy the chapter and go vote!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

Who are your top 5 favorite YouTubers?

my answer

Of course my favorite is Superfruit, then Markiplier, then Jacksepticeye, then Grav3yardgirl, and then Good Mythical Morning *Rhett and Link, all their channels honestly.*

Comment your's below!!!!

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Mitch's POV 

After I was done eating, I took a shower and got ready for my... date. I didn't know where we were going, so I didn't know how I should dress. I don't wanna dress causal and us end up going out to eat somewhere nice. Nor do I want dress nice and go someone slobby and gross. I groaned and gave up guessing. I grabbed my phone and texted Jayden.

"Hey, where are we going exactly? I don't know how to dress, haha " Maybe a minute later I get a text back.

"Just dress causal. We're not anything too fancy, but nothing to like normal. Haha can't wait to see you ;) " Ew, a winky face. I rolled my eyes and responded.

"Alright see you later.

I finished getting dressed and put on my makeup. I was dressed in my blue sweatshirt with black skinny jeans. It was pretty plain, but I liked it. I put on my shoes and texted Jayden.

"  I'm ready whenever you are I guess. " Less than a minute later he responded.

" I'll be there in about ten minutes, traffic ew. Haha cx " Thank god for traffic, am I right? I'm joking, jeez. I kinda wanna go on this date. I really wanna see what he planned. He clearly can't afford to take me out somewhere nice, so where will he take me.

In a few minutes, he was here. He knocked on the door and Scott answered.

"Oh, it's you," Scott greets Jayden with. 

"Well, it's nice to see you too," Jayden says in a hurt and confused voice. I stepped out of my room, into his view. I had my bag in front of me in my hands. He looked at me and smiled. 

I literally couldn't deal with how fucking hot he looked. He was in a black button up, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and the shirt was unbuttoned about three buttons down, so you could easily see his chest and chest hair. He had black skinny jeans on, and they had a few rips in them, but he made it work. His long-ish... green (?) hair was pulled back into a little man bun thing. He looked fucking gorgeous, damn. 

Jayden walks up to me and smiles widely. "You look great, Mitch." 

"I, I could say the same about you," I stuttered. "I, I thought we weren't going some where fancy?" I started getting nervous.

"We aren't, I just wanted to dress like this," he gave a chuckle before continuing. "I dress like this usually."

"Oh. Well you look really good." I noticed a metal bracelet on his wrist. "I like your bracelet," I said and pointed to it. I heard Scott chuckle at my observation. I blushed a bit. 

"Thanks. My sister gave it to me a while back," he said and chuckled. He made a clicking noise with his mouth and pointed to the door. "We should get going."

"Uh, yeah." 

And with that, we left to where ever it was we were going. 

jordan jay