I can't believe this. Everything between us is really over. Over relationship is broken into pieces. Wait! It is never a relationship to him. Its was all me. Destroyed. Broken. Smashed. Dead. Tears spilled out of my eyes as I thought of it. I can't stop them for some reason. I know the reason.

We are not together. It's all.... over. Between us. It is the end.

Nicolas Witmore's POV

"Where is Pauline? Why didn't she still come?", I asked Ryan with worry.

"Dude calm down. Give her sometime", Ryan said.

Calm down?! She left fifteen minute ago and still didn't come back. Where is she? Why didn't she come back?

"Speaking of her, what about the bet?", Ryan asked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I won. Not that I care about it. Stop talking about it. I talked about it with you just today morning", I said and Ryan laughed. I called him today morning to tell him that the bet is off. I love Pauline and I don't want to hurt her.

"So, I bet you guys did it last night. I can see the way she looks at you and how she blushes", Cesar said.

"Yeah, I saw that too", Ryan said. I just grinned. I am so happy. Not because of we made love, because she loves me back. I happy that we made love. But the thought that she loves me, makes me feel on happy. Happy is not the word to describe it. I am ecstatic.

"What happened to breaking heart after the deed is over?", Cesar asked. I glared at him. Break my Baby girl's heart?! That will never happen. I won't let that happen. I will kick myself before that happens.

"Cesar, that is not what the bet is! The bet is to make her fall for me and make her tell em that she loves me, which she did last night. Also I love her. The topic is over. No one is breaking anyone's heart!", I said with a finality in my voice.

"Also she is just a pathetic nerd who is just a bet for you, right?", Cesar said. Before he can say anything gave him a very angry look. I was about to kick him to pulp, when Ryan pulled me back. How dare he talk about her like that?! That too in front of me?!

"How dare you?! YOU BASTARD?! I WILL KILL YOU?!", I shouted trying to get out of my grip. He looked a little scared.

"Dude! Sorry! Calm down! No need of killing me", he said looking at me.

"I love her! Don't you ever dare talk about her like that infront of me!", I shouted againa dn a few students looked at me while passing by.

"Looks like I won", I heard Ryan say from behind me. Won? What is he talking about? I turned around and looked at him. He is having a smirk on his face as he is looking at Cesar.

"Won what?", I asked confused. My other friends are smirking too.

"The bet", he said. I won it. Not that I care about it anymore. But what is he talking about? What bet did he win?

"Which bet did you win?", I asked him.

"No, not the bet between you and me. It's a bet between me and Cesar", he explained. I looked at him with a frown on my face. A bet between them?

"What is it about?", I asked with curiosity.

"Why don't you say it Cesar", Ryan said and Cesar glared at him before looking at me.

"It was a bet about if you will fall in love with Pauline or not", he said. What?!

"What?!", I asked out loud.