Chapter-5

Pauline June's POV

It's Friday today. I am still not sure if I should go out with Nicolas. I tried to talk to him, but I didn't find him. Whenever I see him, he would smile, but soon disappear to the other end of the hallway. I huffed and pressed in the remote button to change the channel. Even though I am watching TV, I can't concentrate on it.

"Hey Princess", I hear my father say as he came and sat beside me. I turned to him and smiled.

"Hey dad. You are home early today".

"Yeah. My work is over, so I came home to spend some time with beautiful daughter", he said smiling at me. I grinned. I always wanted to spend time with my father. He is always busy with work. Mom died three years ago. Her death hit him hard. He never even tried to date other women. He loved mom so much. He drowned himself in work from then. Though he is a best father.

"That's great. We can watch movies", I squealed as I stood up. I completely forgot about the date in the happiness.

"Or we can go have dinner outside", dad said.

"Okay. That will be great! Will we go to our favourite restaurant?!", I asked with hope clear in my eyes.

"Yes", he said as he stood up.

"Okay. I will get dressed then and when we reach there, I will tell you about school!", I said and went to my room. We used to go to the restaurant very frequently when mom was there, but after she died, our visits became less. We go there and whenever we go, I get excited.

I changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a light blue t-shirt with the words "cute and lovely" written on them. I combed my blond hair and tied it up. It fell back to my waist. I came out of my room excited and went down stairs. I was about to call dad, when I hear voices in the living room. I went there and found dad talking to someone. They both sat on the couch, the man back is facing me.

"Dad", I called my father and the person in the couch turned to me. I gasped. It's Nicolas! Oh God, I completely forgot! I looked back and forth between dad and Nicolas. Nicolas is smiling at me with a boquet of red roses in his hands. My mouth is wide open. Nicolas eyes scanned me and I squirmed under his gaze. I am just wearing a casual pair of clothes. I looked at dad and he is looking curious.

"Hi Baby girl!", Nicolas greeted. I looked at dad and found him raise an eye brow as Nicolas called me with the endearment.

"Uh... Hi", I said calmly.

"Ready to go?", he asked.

"Nic-".

"Yeah, she is", dad said and I looked at him confused.

"You look beautiful even though you wear simple clothes", Nicolas said smiling and gave the boquet. I blushed while taking them and pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Thank you".

"Now come on. Let's go", he said and gave me his hand. I looked back at dad.

"You go. I will just come in a minute", I told him. He smiled and nodded his head once and went outside. I turned to dad.

I want to spend the night with dad.

"Dad I-".

"No Princess. Enjoy your night. I like the guy. I know you don't have any friends. Is this the first guy you are dating?", he asked.

I nodded my head.

"Okay. Enjoy a little. Live a little. You always stick to your books. Go out and have fun with him. But huh, no dirty business", he said teasingly.

"Dad!", I said and blushed.

"Just kidding. Have fun. Call me if you need anything. Okay?", he said as he held my face.

"Thank you dad. I will call if I need anything. Bye", I said and stood on my tippy toes. I kissed his cheek and went outside smiling. There stood Nicolas, leaning against his car.

"Ready?", he asked as he opened the door for me. I smiled at him.

"Yeah Nicolas".

"Just Nick. Should I make you angry always to make you call me that?", he teased and I giggled.

"Where are we going?".

"To La Vicaro Hotel", he responded.

"But that's a very costly place!". He shrugged.

"Not to me", he said and drove off.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Please VOTE and COMMENT.