Chapter-3

It's been a week since Nicolas started talking to me. He tries to talk with me and I being me ignored him. I dont understand why he wants to talk with me. I and he are studying in the same school for the past six years since my father and I moved here and now he noticed that I am there.

Maybe he needs a tutor for math. I heard that he is weak in it.

Whatever it is he want, I should say that his presence is effecting me. He is the person who helped me when I got bullied in 7th grade.

From then on we always just stared at each other. There were never any words between us and there was no need of words for us. Although I was always the one to break eye contact, I can always feel his eyes on me.

"Babygirl", I heard him calling. Babygirl. That nick name he gave brings an uncontrollable smile on my face. I turned around.

I waited for him to speak, but he just stared at me. We heard a locker door shut beside us and he seemed like he came out of his trance.

"Did you do the math assignment that sir gave yesterday?". Another lame excuse.

"Sir didnt give any assignment yesterday".

"Oh!".

"Nicolas, why are you making excuses to talk with me?".

"No, I am not", he defended himself.

"Yes, you do", I argued back.

"So, what are you going to do?", he asked coming near to me. I am pressed against a locker, clutching a book to my chest. He so near to me that his breathe is falling on my face.

"I-I...I-".

"You what babygirl?", he whispered. I am so thankful thankful that there is no one in the hallway.

"Move", my voice came in a whisper.

"What if I dont move?", he smirked.

"Move, please", I said as I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him. He wouldn't budge.

He came too close and he is looking at my lips. He leaned in closer. My breathing hitched. Before he lips can touch mine I pushed him away.

"Nick!", I said angrily and he smirked. Then I realized what I called him and my eyes widened.

"Nick, huh?".

"I-I-". Before I can say anything someone called him.

"Nick", we heard a voice. Before the person comes, I turned around and ran.

"Babygirl, wait!", I hear him call, but I ignored him and turned the corner of the hallway.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

How is it? Do comment what you think.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.