Chapter-19

CHAPTER-19

Nicolas Witmore's POV

Her lips feel so soft against mine. She opened her mouth and I let my tongue into her mouth. She tastes so sweet like the choclate she ate just now. I put my hands around her, pulling her more closer to me.

"Nick", she moaned and I never loved my name more. We pulled away slowly and I stared into her eyes while caressing her right cheek with my hand as my other hand is on her waist. She stared back into my eyes. Love and innocence are all I can see. I am sure my eyes are reflecting the same. Not the innocence though.

She leaned her head agianst mine. Our noses are touching. I can hear the chirping of the birds. Last night is an ecstacy. She is so beautiful, lovely and pure. She gave her virginity to me. I am so proud that I am her first, in everything. She trusts me so much and I am not going to let her down. She is mine and only mine.

"Nick", she called out again. I just kept staring at her.

"Hmm", I hummed.

"I should go. Dad may come out of the house any minute now since we are parked in front of my house. Also any nieghbours may walk out and see us". I held her tight.

"Stay in my lap a few more minutes. It's just seven. You can go. I don't care about what your neighbours think", I said as I put my head in her neck and kissing her there lightly.

"Nick please. We can meet in school today. Don't want to miss graduating ceremony now, do we?", she said pouting. I want her again! Since last night, I can't keep my hands to myself. I must have some physical contact with her.

"I don't care about anything, as long as you are in my arms Baby girl", I said, tugging a piece of her golden blonde hair behind her ear. She looked at me with her pleading light blue eyes.

"Nick".

"Okay. But come soon. I will be waiting for you. Call me as soon as you reach school with your father", I ordered and she grinned and nodded her head.

"Okay", she agreed getting out of my lap and opened the car door. She gave me a kiss ad was abotu to walk away, but I held her hand and pulled her to me and kissed her lips. She kissed me back. We pulled away. She smiled at me, blusing.

"I love you so much my Baby girl", I said, looking into her eyes.

"I love you too my Bad boy", she said and smiled at the end. I grinned at her nick name for me and kissed her forehead. She smiled and turned away to walk. She got to her porch and rang the bell. I got in my car and blew her a kiss before speeding off.

Now I have her trust and I am never loosing it. I am so happy that she loves. Last night when she said those words to me, I was over edge. I was so happy. I still am as I think about it.

I really love her.

Fuck the bet! I don't care anymore about it. All that is important to me right now is my Pauline. I will never break her heart. I wouldn't dare. I don't care anything other than her! I don't care that I will fucking loose the bet! She is more important than that damn stupid bet.

I love you my Baby girl.

I started loving her from when, I don't know. But I know I fell hard for her in the process. So hard, that I can never get up. On the prom night, when I said her I love her, I meant it truly, but I didn't realize that I am so deeply in love with her. I really wanted her to be the one to see that house last night. I find it so happy about first showing her the house.

I was still thinking about the bet last night. But once she said that she loves me, that she trusts me, I don't care about it at all. May be the thought of her not loving me back is what made me think about the bet. But not now. I hate myself that I made a bet on her. I want to kick myself.

From now on everything will be in the right way. No bet, nothing. Only love. With that thought I drove home with a big smile on my face.

Pauline June's POV

I blushed as Nick blew me a kiss and saw him drove off. I heard the door open and found my dad. I instantly hugged my dad, feeling happy to see after two weeks. He hugged me back.

"Hey princess!", he greeted as he pulled away and we both wallked in. He closed the door.

"Hey dad! I missed you so much. I am so happy that you are home today!", I said excitedly and walked to the living room, grinning. I saw that a lot of cardboard boxes are present there. Most of the stuff in the living is not there. I looked around and found that the photoframes are also not there. I turned to dad and found him looking at me nervously.

"Princess, sit down. I need to tell you something", he said as he guided me to the couch in the living room. Something is wrong. What is happening?

"Dad, what is happening?", I asked looking at him. He closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breathe before opening his eyes and looking at me.

"We are moving to New York", he said dropping the bomb.

"What?!", I said almost screaming.

A/N:

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!

Hey my cute dumplings!

So what do you guys think? Do you like Nick, the Bad boy now?

Please VOTE and COMMENT.