Chapter-2

Pauline June's POV

I went to my math class and sat at the end of the class like always. I put my head down and took out my notes to revise yesterday's lesson when I felt a presence beside me. I saw through the end of my eyes that it is Nicolas.

Why is he sitting beside me? He never does usually.

I brushed the though off and turned to by book. I can feel his stare on me. From the past few days, he is behaving wierd. He would keep on staring sometimes and sometimes he would not even notice me. I never really cared, but sometimes it bothers me. He would sometimes stare at me like he is trying to figure out something.

Soon Mr. Mathew, our math sir came and started solving a problem explaining it. I can feel his gaze but didn't care.

"Class, that's it for today. I will give you assignment sheets, since there is lot of time left you can solve them here", he said and distributed the sheets. I solved a few of them when a voice called me.

"Pauline", Nicolas called and I shyly looked at him, confused if he really called me.

"Y-Yes".

"Do you know how to do this sum?", he asked calmly.

I nodded and taught him how to do the problem.

"Thank you baby girl. You are so sweet", he said and turned to do his sheet. But his voice kept ringing in my ears.

Baby girl. I smiled and turned to do my work, but all the while his voice and the nick name he gave kept going in my mind.

I can't stop smiling.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Please VOTE and COMMENT.