Chapter-12

CHAPTER-12

Nicolas Witmore's POV

"Ryan! Did you see Pauline?", I asked as I rushed to him down the hallway. He turned and looked at me. All our friends are there.

"No. Why?".

"I called her and texted her a lot of times, but she is not responding to anyone of them", I said in a very serious tone and I am sure my face is showing the tension I am feeling inside.

"Don't worry bro. That chick will be okay. Why are you so tensed anyways? Are you falling for her too?", he asked smirking.

"Yeah. Are you?", Cesar, one of my friends, asked.

"Maybe he is. Did you guys see the way he treats her?", Liam, my other friend said. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Guys, there's nothing like that. I am just concerned about her. That's it", I said trying to maintain my cool face, but inside my tension levels are bursting.

"Yeah", Ryan said rolling his eyes. I glared at him.

"What?".

"Nothing. Do you remember our deal?", he asked.

"Yes".

"Then try not to fall for her", he said.

"Dude, I am not falling for her okay. I know what I should do!", I said a little angrily. Ryan turned to me smirking.

"Oh really! Then why did you not let me call her beautiful that day when she got hurt? Why are you being so possessive with her these days?".

"Yeah bro, say it. We want to know", my brother Tyler said and I looked at him.

"Don't say lies! Cause even Amelia asked us about her. You don't say to our sister about her if you aren't serious about her. We know", Xavier, Tyler's twin brother demanded. Amelia is our sister. She is home schooled. She is our only sister between five brothers and we all love her a lot. So much. She is just eleven years old now.

"She saw our picture in my phone and asked who she is, I had to tell her something right. About being possessive, I really don't like you calling her that! Don't look at her with lust in your eyes you dumbass! I am not possessive about her. I am just saving her from falling to you and have her heart break", I told to Ryan.

"You say, you are not possessive! And why are you concerned about her getting her heart break. She is nothing to you right. I mean to us", he taunted.

"Don't you fucking dare go near my Baby girl and harm her! I will not even care that you are my friend!", I said very angrily as I held his collar and glared into his eyes. He looks amused.

"Wait a minute! What did I hear right now?! Your Baby girl?! I thought you were calling her that just to make her fall and giving her a cute nickname will do that. Although she really looks like a Baby girl. But your's?! Now say you are not possessive", he said folding his hands near his chest. I loosened my grip on his shirt.

Fuck! I fell in his trap!

"What? No words to say?", he asked and I stood straight not wanting to look like I lost.

"Whatever. I am going to go to her house to see if she is there", I said and came out of the school and sat in my car thinking about what just happened. I closed my eyes, rubbing my face with my palms. I took a deep breathe.

All I see is her. I imagined her beautiful deep blue eyes. Her beautiful smile. Her long blonde hair, moving due to hair and falling on my face. I thought about how her body fits into mine perfectly when I hug her. How her body feels against mine when we cuddle while watching movies. Those sweet small kisses.

I don't know why, but I hate it when other men even look at her. I know she is beautiful, but they don't have the right! She is my girlfriend! Only mine! I feel so possessive towards her. She is like a witch trapping all my attention, when she is beside me. I wanted to kill Ryan when he flirted with her. This is not what I have planned to happen. But it is happening.

Come on Nick! You should not fall for her! Focus on the bet! Focus!

With that, I let out the breathe I took in and turned the key to start the ignition and left the school's parking lot. I don't care if I skipped the school today. I need to find my Baby girl. I want to know where she is and kiss her before cuddling with her.

I miss you Baby girl!

A/N:

Hey my dumplings!

So a chapter in Nick's POV. Do you guys like it?

Please VOTE and COMMENT.