Chapter-14

CHAPTER-14

Nicholas Witmore's POV

I banged my fist on the steering wheel angrily again.

"Nick! Stop it!", Pauline said from beside me.

I clenched my jaw and took a sharp cut on the road.

"Nick, please! You are scaring me", I heard her say and stopped the car in front of her house with a hard break. She almost fell forward.

"Sorry", I mumbled.

She looked at me for a second and rolled her eyes. She got out of the car and walked to go inside. I got out too and went in along with her. I sat on the couch in the living room. We are going to study today for math, but not anymore. I don't have the mood. I can't prepare for the math exam tomorrow. She got me some water and I took the glass from her. She sat beside me.

"Why did you let him kiss you?", I asked as calmly as possible.

"Nick, not that topic again", she said while looking at the TV while flipping the channels.

"No! I want to discuss it about it now! Why did you let him kiss you?", I pressed on the topic as I made her turn to me.

"Oh please! For God's sake! He kissed me on my cheek and I don't have any feelings for him!".

"But he shouldn't have kissed you! Even on the cheek!".

"Stop it, Nick! Ryan is your best friend! He just kissed me because he is over excited that he solved the problem himself in math which he is trying to solve from a few days!", she said angrily. God, she looks so hot when she is angry! But inside I am burning with jealousy. That Ryan bastard kissed her! He fucking kissed her! I am going to punch him so hard tomorrow that he will not wake up for days!

"But he shouldn't have!". No one kisses my girl! MY GIRL!

"Then be angry with him! Not me! I didn't do anything!".

"You smiled after he kissed you and punched him playfully!", I accused her while looking at her. She gave me a look.

"Nick! Why are you behaving like a physcopath?".

"How would you feel if a girl kissed me on my cheek?".

"I will feel a little jealous. I agree, but I sure don't make it a big issue". I huffed and pulled her closer to me and made her look into my eyes. I held her hair and tugged it gently. Her lips are so close to mine.

"You. Are. Mine, Baby girl. Only mine", I said in a low voice. "Your lips, your cheeks, your eyes and everything about you is mine and only mine! No other man will have the right to touch you the way I touch. No other man will have the right to hold you like I do. No other man will kiss what is mine. Understood Baby girl?", I said looking into her eyes with a determined look.

She looked back into my eyes. There is not fear in her eyes, but there is something warm that glowed in them.

"I asked you something Baby girl".

"Yes", she answered and her voice is barely above a whisper. I slowly leaned forward and kissed her neck. She smells devine! I am so addicted to her sweet kisses, her soft skin. I just want to stay with her, holding her close to me like this. I want to say fuck the bet! But no. I am not some weak man that falls in love. I nibbled her skin near her neck.

"Don't forget it Baby girl", I breathed a kiss there. I felt so jealous when Ryan kissed her. I don't know why but rage consumed me once I saw him kiss her cheek. Her cheek! I want to wipe away that kiss from her cheek. I went up to her cheek and kissed her nose.

"Okay", she replied back in her sweet voice.

"Good", I said while placing a small kiss on her lips. I lay us both back on the couch and I lay on top of her, balancing myself to not put my weight on her. I put my head in her neck and kept kissing her. her hands travelled my body and went down to the hem of my shirt. I kissed her back to the lips and kissed on her lips. I tugged on her lower lip.

"Nick", she moaned my name softly. My heart swelled at the way she moaned my name. I want to hear my name more and more from her mouth. I pulled away from her and looked at her. She is so beautiful!

"You are beautiful Baby girl. So so beautiful!", I said and kissed her cheeks. She giggled.

"Thank you".

"Be my date to the prom next month".

"Is it a request or an order?", she asked playfully.

"Mmm... If you are going to say yes, then it's a request. If you are going to say no, then it's an order", I said smirking.

"Okay. I would love to", she said smiling back at me. Wow! Can she get any more beautiful!

One thing is for sure. She is mine. Only mine. Forever.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

I hope you guys like it. Do you guys like the possessive side of him? I tried to bring out more emotions. But didn't do well.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.